Anyone need a cap and rotor? Brand new...

James Romano

Reaction score
Doesn't fit my dual point distributor... '65 383 BB

Standard Motor Products
Cap CH409
More Information for STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS CH409

Rotor CH303
More Information for STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS CH303

I bought them from RockAuto, and paid around $10 for the lot. Same price for you... it's too expensive to send them back, might as well sell them here for someone that needs them. I could just as easy toss them out, but I figure someone maybe could use them. My screw-up, your gain.

Reviews online give very good ratings to these products.

They're both brand new and NOT installed. I did briefly put the rotor on, however, mine is keyed, that's when I realized that this was for a single point dizzy.

PM me if you're interested. You pay shipping as well.

JR

CH-409_Front__ra_p.jpg

CH-303_Front__ra_p.jpg

Yes, it's meant for a Mopar single point dizzy. I didn't know I had a dual until I opened it. The guy that owned the car before me knew nothing about cars... he just like to drive it. So he was completely useless for information when I asked all the questions.

"I always dropped the car off to be fixed"

Yes, it's meant for a Mopar single point dizzy. I didn't know I had a dual until I opened it. The guy that owned the car before me knew nothing about cars... he just like to drive it. So he was completely useless for information when I asked all the questions.

"I always dropped the car off to be fixed"
Is there a part number on your dual point?

I bought the Accel set from Amazon. Saw the same on Summit, but no shipping on Amazon.

This is the old rotor. Looks nothing like the first one I bought. I bought first instead of looking under the cap. Had no idea I have dual points.

I already changed the capacitor to a Blue Streak. Not in photo. That's the original. Car is running better with new Taylor wires, Bosch Platinum plugs and will soon be running on 100LL Avgas

IMG_20191025_100035719.jpg

Have a side view they get funky caps sometimes if it is a accell.

Back