Anyone on here from Jerome, Ohio

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was going to lunch this week and noticed the 300 on the trailer. Not certain the white one sitting on the ground is still there, but there is a strong possibility, because I think there was another vehicle in front of it.

I couldn't snap picture because of the traffic, I pulled this off Google, which is why the front in the picture is doubled.

Screenshot_20221210_091121_Maps.jpg

Hey, Zymurgy, I didn't realize you were from London. I'm a Columbus boy born and raised, and I spent about 10 years out in Licking county in Granville and Newark. I come back up to Columbus each summer to work for my clients up there, and of course I still have family and friends up there.

It was in Columbus that I found the red '67 Newport, which got me started on these C-bodies. I should be up there again this coming summer, maybe I can make a trip out to London some Saturday afternoon and meet up with you.

Richard

Richard sounds like a plan, I come into Columbus all the time too, so we could meet somewhere in town also.

Mike.

Great Mike, I'll be in touch come May or June. I have some car buddies with shops there with lots of cars and projects and 5-gallon buckets to sit on and beverages in the fridge.

Great Mike, I'll be in touch come May or June. I have some car buddies with shops there with lots of cars and projects and 5-gallon buckets to sit on and beverages in the fridge.
Sounds perfect. I am a paint contractor so 5 gallon bucket chairs are right up my speed.:lol:

Back