WANTED Anyone parting a '67 Imperial or Chrysler with DRUM brakes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I need the brake line junction block for a '67 Imperial or Chrysler with four-wheel drum brakes. I have a rebuilt power brake booster, plus the correct brake master cylinder (also rebuilt) for my '66 Imperial to convert to a dual master.

So, I need that junction block, plus the lines coming from the master to the junction block. Must be intact! Whatcha got???

I need the brake line junction block for a '67 Imperial or Chrysler with four-wheel drum brakes. I have a rebuilt power brake booster, plus the correct brake master cylinder (also rebuilt) for my '66 Imperial to convert to a dual master.

So, I need that junction block, plus the lines coming from the master to the junction block. Must be intact! Whatcha got???

www.inlinetube.com should be able to supply the preformed brake lines.
www.megapartsusa.com has some distribution blocks that will work. The '67 B-Body as I recall is about the same as the C-Body but you might need to adapt the bracket. There is also a'64-'66 conversion block to convert single MC to Dual unit that probably would also work.

Dave

There never was a ‘67 Imp with front drums.

There never was a ‘67 Imp with front drums.

That's why I put "or Chrysler"...in fact, the junction i found on line is actually for a '67 Coronet with power drums. And that block shows for a car with drums or front discs. So it was pretty easy to find, just not locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back