Are these plug wire holders available??

Rosco

Reaction score
I have 4 of these tabs on my valve covers and am wondering if there's an O'reilly's part that attaches to these to hold the plug wires or is this more like a zip-tie scenario?

I've looked online but don't see an obvious match. Motor is an LA 318.
P5080876.jpg

You may also want to check out Hoffman's Winners Circle. They reproduce the correct wire looms for many Mopars. See here for example:

1966 300 , 383 spark plug wire looms

I have bought some myself, for my 1970 TNT 'vert. @Big_John and @Ripinator get the credit for first suggesting the company to me a few years ago, when I started restoring my 1971 Monaco. AFAIK, they do not sell directly to the customers -- I bought mine from Mancini and @david hill installed them on my TNT.

If you search for "wire loom" on FCBO, you'll find more links.

OH Man, that's fantastic! They'e not giving them away but so great that they're available.
I looked at the links you sent too (AYILAR) but seemed to mostly be bolt-on holders whereas my valve covers have the tabs welded so looks like Hoover Auto is the best fit.
thanks.

OH Man, that's fantastic! They'e not giving them away but so great that they're available.
I looked at the links you sent too (AYILAR) but seemed to mostly be bolt-on holders whereas my valve covers have the tabs welded so looks like Hoover Auto is the best fit.
thanks.

There ya go.

Yep, they're available; they snap right over the end of your tabs
View attachment 496454

Electrical - Spark Plug Wire Clips - 69-74 Mopar A B E Body Cuda 318 340 Spark Plug Wire Clip Set - 69-74, Mopar, A, B, E, Body, Cuda, 318, 340, Spark, Plug, Wire, Clip, Set

you can probably find them on ebay and some other websites as well. Unfortunately not the local parts store.
Concerned about a scam here. That link you posted seems sketchy- can't get those folks to respond to phone or email...
Have you used "Hoover Auto parts" before?

No scam, have purchased from them more than once.

Alan
Good to hear. I really would like to get the parts. The more I look into them the more I find others freaking out about their correspondence- or lack thereof. Sounds like maybe a one man army who also has a day-job. Just can't keep up.
Thanks for the response. I'll hope for the best.

Back