Arizona titles?

mdh157

Reaction score
Has anyone here transferred or dealt with older Arizona registered cars? Wondering if they actually have a title issued or if it is just a transferable registration.

Thanks.

Not too bad in Az. If you take advantage of the 3rd party DMV option for like 10 bucks extra you can register nearly anything. They’ll take bloody or smoldering paperwork LoL!!! You get a real paper certificate of Title when you register a vehicle. The only real rule change since the 80’s that mattered to me was making selling a car with an open title illegal. I believe that happened in the 90’s.

Titled a 71 Charger back in August. Car had a New Mexico title. They required physical verification of the Vin. AZ title was issued and sent by mail within two weeks.

looking to possibly transfer an AZ car to PA. PA requires a notarized title or title and notarized BOS.

looking to possibly transfer an AZ car to PA. PA requires a notarized title or title and notarized BOS.
If everything is on the up and up it shouldn't be a problem. The AZ title should be notarized and ready for PA transfer.

I just got a 69 Polara out of Arizona, it had a notarized title. It was a dealer and I think they have their own notary.

Alan

I bought a 70 Sport Fury out if Arizona a couple years ago. The owner had an Arizona title he had signed off on, I don't recall if there was a notary stamp. I filled it out with my info and the wife took it to the tag office and transferred it to Florida. Easy-peasy.

Back