IMG_1427.JPG
IMG_1428.JPG
IMG_1426.JPG
IMG_1421.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG
IMG_1415.JPG
IMG_1417.JPG
IMG_1418.JPG

Yeah, there were a lot of great lookin' cars there yesterday. We had a great turn out of C Bodies and thanks for posting my '69 Fury.

Yeah, there were a lot of great lookin' cars there yesterday. We had a great turn out of C Bodies and thanks for posting my '69 Fury.
You're welcome, great car and the perfect day to drop the top.

The "70" triple blue Imperial is for sale, 15K I think. Just read another thread that states the price is $12.5K.

Last edited:
C-bodies are well represented in Connecticut. I recognize the sharp '68 Sport Fury. Thanks for posting the pics.

Polarus, I wish I knew you were there. The '68 Sport Fury is mine, the 70 Fury convertible, 69 Fury convertible and the 67 unrestored Fury III 4 door are all owned by friends of mine. I was going to post some pics but yours are better than some of mine. The '70 Imperial is for sale. I am starting a separate post.

Polarus, I wish I knew you were there. The '68 Sport Fury is mine, the 70 Fury convertible, 69 Fury convertible and the 67 unrestored Fury III 4 door are all owned by friends of mine. I was going to post some pics but yours are better than some of mine. The '70 Imperial is for sale. I am starting a separate post.
I was in stealth mode (no car.) Recent surgery kept me from staying too long. Always next year.

Why aren't the back windows down?
With the fog and drizzle we had that morning the top stayed up most of the morning. And with being an officer and trying to help get the 150 plus cars in there I just had time to get the top down and boot on. I never thought of the windows!.

Do we know the owner of this?
img_1418-jpg.jpg

@FURYGT was nice enough to inquire as to my attendance. Unfortunately I'm still working on steering. Everything is in but not torqued .... thankfully as I think I got the pitman arm off one position. Perhaps next year I'll rep the Dodge Slabbies.

That 68 Plymouth is my favorite. One of my favorite Colors, no matter how common it is.

That 68 Plymouth is my favorite. One of my favorite Colors, no matter how common it is.

Thank you. I have owned this car for 20 years. She drives great and is unrestored with 80% original paint, original top and interior and the engine has never been apart and has 90k on her. 383-2bbl upgraded to 4 bbl, dual exhaust and electronic ignition by the prior owner. She is not perfect but you would be hard pressed to find a nicer driving 68 Sport Fury or one that is as clean underneath as this one. My son forbids me from ever selling it as he wants it.

Plus the right old Hardtop style for me as well as I prefer it well over the Fasttops.

Last edited:
With the fog and drizzle we had that morning the top stayed up most of the morning. And with being an officer and trying to help get the 150 plus cars in there I just had time to get the top down and boot on. I never thought of the windows!.

Broken rollers would be my bet.

He answered ...

Back