For Sale At Carlisle $19,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cee Bodies

Reaction score
Contact seller
EFD428B9-3EF0-42AF-AE98-8A8652EEA175.jpeg

Not mine

Southern is local to me. It’ll be interesting to see what their price would be.

That won't even come close to many other obscenely priced cars at Carlisle.

Owner was "supremely confident" that it would sell by Saturday afternoon.

Southern Motors seems to know Mopars pretty well. They’re not a consignment shop and usually have some real nice cars in showroom. I know a few guys that have purchased from them.

So a 300 'vert at 19,500.
How does this compare to the dk blue 20k Nupe with bench seat and 383-2 we recently discussed for selling at B-J???

So a 300 'vert at 19,500.
How does this compare to the dk blue 20k Nupe with bench seat and 383-2 we recently discussed for selling at B-J???

Based off the 1 picture it sure looks like a nice car but I have no idea what the rest of the car looks like, original interior, correct manifolds, air cleaner blah blah. Assuming it’s been restored or kept with originality in mind - I think it has room to grow, based on it being a convertible, a 300, and especially if it’s a very nice example.

If a base mode Slabside Chrysler, with the base engine, crank windows and other lowly options can fetch 20k, surely a 300 vert in equal shape can equate.

And you will soon be able to purchase it from Southern Motors for substantially more money than they bought it.

Yes of course , how many people are working there , they have a lot of costs…..
People forget that…!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back