B body fuel tank in a 68 fury?

Bob68fury

Reaction score
I've found some previous threads on this but haven't found tips on this swap. I am in the midst of an EFI swap and it looks like a new tank (or modified current one) is absolutely needed to eliminate fuel pump starvation. Any guidance would be incredibly helpful.
Here is one of the more recent pics of Margie in front of the shop she lived at for 3+ years

Screenshot_20200804-100023.png

I've found some previous threads on this but haven't found tips on this swap. I am in the midst of an EFI swap and it looks like a new tank (or modified current one) is absolutely needed to eliminate fuel pump starvation. Any guidance would be incredibly helpful.
Here is one of the more recent pics of Margie in front of the shop she lived at for 3+ years

View attachment 393417

Really sweet. Love the color

Would like too see more. I’m in Mascoutah brt

Thanks, is it an original 440 car?

saw another thread where you were looking for headers.

Thanks, is it an original 440 car?

saw another thread where you were looking for headers.
Originally a 318, but I got a 74 rv 440 engine and transmission for 900! Now it has the Edelbrock top end kit, EFI (mostly done) headers that fit and a 3.23 rear end. Still a long way to go but I'm just hoping to drive it by fall and have somebody knock out bodywork over the winter

Originally a 318, but I got a 74 rv 440 engine and transmission for 900! Now it has the Edelbrock top end kit, EFI (mostly done) headers that fit and a 3.23 rear end. Still a long way to go but I'm just hoping to drive it by fall and have somebody knock out bodywork over the winter

sweet. What color interior? White?

First pic looks like white which means it’s a killer combo!

New tanks are available for a '68 Fury. If EFI is a must, why not an external fuel pump like a Holley Blue Pump with in an line pressure regulator.

New tanks are available for a '68 Fury. If EFI is a must, why not an external fuel pump like a Holley Blue Pump with in an line pressure regulator.
The Holley EFI system I have came with a fuel pump, and regulator maybe. But I think the gas tank it has in it has no baffles and is why it's sloshing around? I just want it to be a semi reliable daily driver. At least when there isn't snow or ice.

The Holley EFI system I have came with a fuel pump, and regulator maybe. But I think the gas tank it has in it has no baffles and is why it's sloshing around? I just want it to be a semi reliable daily driver. At least when there isn't snow or ice.

I don't think a B Body tank is going to have any baffles. Tanks from the 60's and into the 70's did not have baffles.

Back