SOLD B7 70 SFGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

71Polara383

Kid with ballcap
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am officially putting it out there for sale.
70 Sport Fury GT. Non #s matching 440. The car has pretty much everything to reassemble. The car was disassembled for resto and that's as far as it went. Only parts unaccounted for are: headlight door motor/rods, rear bumper brackets, and the Y on the hood. Other then those items I have everything. Car is very solid. Has had the lower quarters patched in the past. Other then that the car is pretty clean. Minimal rust in the floors/trunk and around the windows. Before I start dumping money into the car, I figured I would offer it here. $4500 for the car alone. I have a ton of NOS goodies that could go with the car for extra $

20181121_152536.jpg

20181120_164333.jpg

20181121_152412.jpg

20181120_164340.jpg

20181121_152427.jpg

20181120_164346.jpg

20181121_152438.jpg

20181120_164357.jpg

20181121_152500.jpg

20181121_152517.jpg

wow.Looks like lately a bumper crop of Fury Gt,s. somebody should corral all of them and build 1 good car.Alot of NOS parts.Real parts.Hope somebody makes their GT dream come true.B.B

You should just sell off the NOS parts, part out the rest and scrap what’s left after a week.:poke:

i will buy the w/o mouldings...but you must unwrap them and see if they are damaged.. so far everyone i have found was bent... what a waste

Not sure why you wouldn't want to keep this one since it seems to not have that much rust to repair, and would be a better investment than your other cars, and would add diversity and interest to the collection.

So you are looking for a buyer for the car and the NOS parts in one sale, or are you selling either the car or the NOS parts at this time?
It seems it would have a better chance for survival if you tried to find a buyer for both at the same time first.

But if you want to sell off the NOS parts now, I still have interest in the ones I expressed my interest in a week ago.

Not sure why you wouldn't want to keep this one since it seems to not have that much rust to repair, and would be a better investment than your other cars, and would add diversity and interest to the collection.

So you are looking for a buyer for the car and the NOS parts in one sale, or are you selling either the car or the NOS parts at this time?
It seems it would have a better chance for survival if you tried to find a buyer for both at the same time first.

But if you want to sell off the NOS parts now, I still have interest in the ones I expressed my interest in a week ago.
Main reason I am trying to sell is simply this...I dont love the GT.

You know what I mean. There are cars you gotta have or you'll just die.
There are cars you'd like to have but not necessary.
There are those you say are nice but wouldn't want.
And there are those you don't give a second look to.

Gotta have the roof. I bought it to part out initially then it ended up being a GT.

I am not sure how much of the roof you need. If only the area around the rear window opening, then that one should work, but if you need most of the C pillar as well, I am not sure the shape is identical to a Polara.

Let me know what you want for the NOS parts I indicated I am interested in if you are at the point of selling them now. Text is fine.

I am not sure how much of the roof you need. If only the area around the rear window opening, then that one should work, but if you need most of the C pillar as well, I am not sure the shape is identical to a Polara.

Let me know what you want for the NOS parts I indicated I am interested in if you are at the point of selling them now. Text is fine.

Fury parts work fine. Just need nice solid ones.

20180811_162310.jpg

It,s the cars that inspire you and set off a feeling in your brain,I will die if i don,t buy this car!,feeling that makes a particular car important.So i get what he,s saying.All the better for you GT guys.B.B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back