Back seat cover question

U could try full size pickup bench seat covers. I think they are close in width. There are a bunch of them for each make. Might have to get cammo though :)

U could try full size pickup bench seat covers. I think they are close in width. There are a bunch of them for each make. Might have to get cammo though :)
Not many trucks within the past 5-10 years came with a bench seat. OP will still have to really search deep to fi d anything.

I guess I meant Universal or Generic, not model specific. A bunch of options - just search full size truck seat cover

I still have that Montgomery Ward’s C body seat cover set from 1972. Pretty much new when I bought them last year or so ago. I ran em for about a year. They fit okay and looked ok I just got new seats from a 67 Imperial and no longer needed them. They even have provisions for the headrests. They were blue in color.

Here pics of what they look like.

93C18CDC-8849-480C-A93C-F89EE2C5C84A.jpeg

7581E282-B8D3-404E-B402-228276566E84.jpeg

Basically new in box for almost 50 years. So yah they were a bit wrinkly for a while. The sun smoothed them out LoL!

You want to sell them??
Sorry didn’t see this. I bought them unused for about $200 and I think shipping was around $50. Came in the original Montgomery Ward’s box. I used them for about a year they aren’t NOS anymore but they’re still in really nice shape. I can throw up some pics if you’re interested. I figure about $100 is fair for something almost new and 50 years old. Shipping might be cheaper unless you want that junky old box. Then it’s a moderate sized box in a bigger box.

Sorry didn’t see this. I bought them unused for about $200 and I think shipping was around $50. Came in the original Montgomery Ward’s box. I used them for about a year they aren’t NOS anymore but they’re still in really nice shape. I can throw up some pics if you’re interested. I figure about $100 is fair for something almost new and 50 years old. Shipping might be cheaper unless you want that junky old box. Then it’s a moderate sized box in a bigger box.
Does the front seat cover totally cover the seat back ? Interested if still available

Back