Bad cell pics of my '72 Imperial coupe

Clover

Reaction score
bob 087.jpgbob 086.jpgbob 088.jpg

Original interior (I installed the cd player and made a custom bezel- it originally had an 8-track player), 50% original paint. Az and Fla car with very little rust. EVERYTHING works, including the Auto-Temp II, but nothing did when I bought it! I have a red belt in Auto-Temp II repair and know where to get rebuilt and upgraded servos and amps. All new rubber (I know) bushings front and back (custom-made the rear leaf bushings) and she drives like new. This car is my favorite.

bob 086.jpg

bob 087.jpg

bob 088.jpg

Ross, I am not exaggerating when I say that Bob(Clover) is a walking fsm when it comes to these cars and Mopars in general. Get ready for some serious contributions from this guy provided we don't drive him away but I think he'll enjoy the banter here. I've been telling him about it for a couple years.
this is one fine Imp right here, he has had a bunch!

Thanks for the commitment Matt, but don't build me up too much, lol!
Ross, I can walk you through the diagnosis and tell you where to get guaranteed, upgraded parts.

One more bad pic

bob 097.jpg

I had to use the wrong A/C hoses after an underhood fire, but I have the correct ones now. In the trunk.

bob 097.jpg

Do you have a camera that you can't make a phone call on?

Yes, I do have the original 8-track player. Also, I'll dig out the Kodak and wash bucket, and get some real pics soon! I need to drive her anyway. She's only driven 34 miles in the last two years.

Thanks, Mr C. I think she's fine, too! Hopefully next week I'll get better pics. The '68 is on jackstands in front of her, waiting for new brake shoes, but I can't finish the job until next weekend, DTCBMC.

View attachment 15310View attachment 15309View attachment 15311

Original interior (I installed the cd player and made a custom bezel- it originally had an 8-track player), 50% original paint. Az and Fla car with very little rust. EVERYTHING works, including the Auto-Temp II, but nothing did when I bought it! I have a red belt in Auto-Temp II repair and know where to get rebuilt and upgraded servos and amps. All new rubber (I know) bushings front and back (custom-made the rear leaf bushings) and she drives like new. This car is my favorite.

View attachment 15309

View attachment 15310

View attachment 15311
This is nice looking Imperial...wonder if it's still around?

Back