BBTR - Boats by the River #6 - 2021

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
It was this time of the year again! Most car events were cancelt due to Covid, but BBTR not! From July 2-4, 43 fuselage C-Body's gathered in Erden at the Moselle River for a great weekend with people from all over Europe!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Photo credit goes to: @Georg/DFL

Last edited:
And thanks to one of the organizers, Bastian Ewert, we have a nice video of all the cars leaving for the day long cruise through the Moselle Valley!

Last edited:
I just want to know when someone is going to launch the slabbie version of this event.:poke:

I see tons of Chryslers (including a 1970 'vert -- would be great to get that one for the "registry") and comparatively very few Dodges. Wonderful regardless. Thank you for sharing!

I see tons of Chryslers (including a 1970 'vert -- would be great to get that one for the "registry") and comparatively very few Dodges. Wonderful regardless. Thank you for sharing!
We noticed the severe lack of dodges as well, yes.

Regarding the registry, you should talk to @Georg/DFL , he is into such things ;)

Cool event and photo's.

I just want to know when someone is going to launch the slabbie version of this event.:poke:

I agree, that would be awesome.
I'd love to visit BBTR since I live only 200 miles away. but unfortunately mine's a '68.

Cool event and photo's.

I agree, that would be awesome.
I'd love to visit BBTR since I live only 200 miles away. but unfortunately mine's a '68.
If you showed up in your ‘68 I would find it hard to believe they would turn you away, right? Mopar guys don’t tend to be total douchebags…:lol:

Thanks guys for pics and video! Video looks like you have some kind of fuselage production line over there!
.. maybe some day with Baron...
Regards
Mika

Back