For Sale beautiful bronze Fury GT ('70) on Ebay--not mine....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauterd

Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Plymouth Fury Sport Fury GT | eBay

-0[-090.jpg
9iioi.jpg
789o8.jpg
aerter.jpg
dtyurty.jpg
erere.jpg
ertert.jpg
iopo.jpg

View attachment 293277

Attachments

• guioui.jpg
    guioui.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 54
it belongs to member John Modl.

He made a mistake IMHO opinion as he doesn't allow foreign bidders on ebay.

That means they also won't see the auction if they search on ebay, too.

Considering that from the C-bodys he wants to sell since autumn only one sold AFAIK (to Germany) it might have not been the smartest move to leave out foreign buyers but it is his decision.

Carsten

it belongs to member John Modl.

He made a mistake IMHO opinion as he doesn't allow foreign bidders on ebay.

That means they also won't see the auction if they search on ebay, too.

Considering that from the C-bodys he wants to sell since autumn only one sold AFAIK (to Germany) it might have not been the smartest move to leave out foreign buyers but it is his decision.

Carsten
More lurking than posting lately Carsten? And what have you done with Klause???

In all seriousness I hope all is well Carsten.:thumbsup:

I know this GT belongs to a member here. It's a true shame he is selling it. I would definitely be a buyer, but I don't have the financial funds and garage space. Best of luck with the sale.

Current bid is approaching $13k with the reserve not met. It would cost 2-3 times that amount to bring one of these back, so this one is a bargain. Guessing the reserve is probably in the $17-$20k range which would still be cheap given how expensive these cars are to restore.

Dave

This isn’t a $17-20K car gentelmen, it’s much more than that, and rightly so. Those days have long since passed. It’s almost 2020, not 2009...

Derailing my thread is a specialty, so I gotta ask-

1. Are those what are known as "Road wheels?"
2. Is it just me, or are the rear armrests the same on this 70 Fury as every other armrest on every other C-Body? (Shhh, not talking to you Imperials)

Derailing my thread is a specialty, so I gotta ask-

1. Are those what are known as "Road wheels?"
2. Is it just me, or are the rear armrests the same on this 70 Fury as every other armrest on every other C-Body? (Shhh, not talking to you Imperials)

Yes and yes.

This car is outstanding and the only way I'd every get another C-Body, already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back