For Sale Beautiful Red 1978 NYB Ebay 187 orig miles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Is this an April Fools joke? 187 miles? Nice Red one. Wish the interior was white leather than I might join the Formal crowd.:rofl:
1978 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham | eBay
red.jpg
red1.jpg
red2.jpg
red3.jpg
red4.jpg
red5.jpg

If I were a formal guy Id sell everything I had and go all in . That is, after a full blown eyes on inspection of course.

Other than ATC II and wipers aren't in the park position is not a good sign....

Looks like it's in very good condition. Has the premium W23 wheel covers that still have perfect New Yorker emblem centers that have full color. The silver piping paint around the dash board looks perfect. Vinyl and roof rail seals look perfect. Engine compartment looks unmolested and has that off the assembly line look. Might be the nicest Formal I've seen in pictures.

red4-jpg.jpg

Excellent reference car. I would love to take pictures of it. Someone here buy it and bring to Carlisle in July! LOL!

Any guess on a final bid? Wonder if a $12-15K range is respectible. That low mileage might be the huge factor that drives it up. It is that one that could be a "I gotta have car."

All the money and agrevation I poured into my car (which now looks like a shitbox next to this one), and I could have bought this one...:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

ANYBODY who has a Formal in their future would be an idiot to say "no" to this one.

Unless the car was effed up from Day 1, hence the insane low mileage .

looks like real deal to me. $15K would not surprise me at the end.

We all know the problem though .. the double-edged sword of extraordinarily low mileage. Old age and un-use, then usage can break stuff.

Still .. cherry sled. I'd buy it and I sure hope it gets a good home on ANY continent :).

YOU'RE hung up on this car aren't you? I imagine you can't get it off your screen as you study it all the while thinking, how can I make this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back