WANTED Benzel For 1965-1966 Plymouth Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudeblue

Reaction score
Contact seller
Need the dash benzel for the clock, air conditioning and radio! Restoring a 1965 Sport Fury, have purchased the entire factory A/C system but benzel is damaged beyond repair. For lack of a nail, the door was lost, for the lack of a door, etc. etc.

From what I recall, the factory A/C used vents on the lower part of the dash, not through the upper dash bezel. The bezel is the same whether you have A/C or not.

But it's a 5 button control vs 3 button I think. I don't personally remember the AC vents but the controls would be different and may be the issue.

From what I recall, the factory A/C used vents on the lower part of the dash, not through the upper dash bezel. The bezel is the same whether you have A/C or not.
AC Dash bezel is different than the NON AC dash bezel for 65 and 66 Fury. Also, 65 and 66 are slightly different from each other, but will interchange.

NON AC Dash bezel - no holes for the push buttons below the opening for the heater controls, temp slider in the black area, fan speed in the silver area.
s-l1600.jpg

AC Dash bezel - with 5 holes for the push buttons for HVAC controls as well as temp slider lower in the bezel's silver area and fan speed ABOVE in the top of the black area.

upload_2020-6-13_18-37-5.png

That is good to know. I had a 66 Sport Fury (years ago) and I only remember that the vents were at the bottom of the dash. I don't recall the details of the switch.

I have one if you still need one. I can get you some pictures tomorrow when i am off work. Is what you need in the picture above?

8719B5A8-0C40-4232-837F-EE87490A3D55.jpeg
I have one if you still need one. I can get you some pictures tomorrow when i am off work. Is what you need in the picture above?
Yes please. Here is a picture of what I need. Sorry for the slow response, traveling. The picture contains both types of bezels but I need the one with the 5 holes. Thanks.

I will make you a deal. I will sell you the bezel and controls for $200.00 plus shipping. I will pull it tonight and send you some pictures.

I will make you a deal. I will sell you the bezel and controls for $200.00 plus shipping. I will pull it tonight and send you some pictures.
Don't need the controls. Have two! What is your price on the Bezel?

Thanks for your trouble but doesn’t appear there is anything that will help me. Regarding your bezel, given your price and what it would cost to recondition, I will pass. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back