Best deal out there right now, boys!!! '75 Imperial coupe - someone grab this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4159467175.html

1975 Imperial coupe...

$2,500!!! Yeah, really!

Text of the CL ad:

I have to sell my 1975 Imperial Lebaron crown coupe as I have too many projects and this car, once my daily driver, has just been sitting. The car now has about 50 thousand ORIGINAL miles,. I repainted the car and had the correct silver roof installed with opera lamps from a 75 cordoba, however now the roof is black because the sun faded the silver so I colored it and I replaced the original dark red interior with black from my other 75 imperial.
A little TLC and this car would be perfect, the 440 runs very well and the radiator has been upgraded to a 3 core from a trailering package car. 2500 or best cash offer, I need the money to rebuild the motor in my 1961 imperial. Email and I will return all messages promptly. Here is a video clip of the car running:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Yz9IFPhhI

There is a Cadillac Seville that starts out in the video, but gets to the Imperial in a few moments. If I didn't just have to buy a friggin' washer this week, I'd be on the way to Atlanta to drive this home!!!

00L0L_77PerzuBVsU_600x450.jpg

00J0J_NjcVgv4rBu_50x50c.jpg

Last edited:
Must have been cleverly disguised somewhere else, then, as I never saw it.

But, of course, we ALL know every single ad that ever gets posted up here, then, right???

Wait, you two do, you actually LIVE here.

must have been cleverly disguised somewhere else, then, as i never saw it.

But, of course, we all know every single ad that ever gets posted up here, then, right???

Wait, you two do, you actually live here.
lmao!!!!!!!!

It does look like a great deal yet the ad says "posted two months ago" and it's still there.

Take the whitewalls off? No way. These cars look terrible without white walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back