BIG RED gets her own VIDEO THREAD started on ST. PAT's DAY.

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
McNeedy is Irish. Some drink green beer on St Patty's Day...I drive around in circles at a local school parking lot.:rofl:

@BLIMP and @Waginator this is the type of video I envisioned for the BLIMP (73 Imperial) to star in.:lol:

My Baby was beggin' to get out on the road today. Love her to death!
BIG RED St. Pattys Day.JPG

McNeedy is Irish. Some drink green beer on St Patty's Day...I drive around in circles at a local school parking lot.:rofl:

@BLIMP and @Waginator this is the type of video I envisioned for the BLIMP (73 Imperial) to star in.:lol:

This is unequivocally first rate entertainment. I really like your choice of activities! Thanks for posting.

This is unequivocally first rate entertainment. I really like your choice of activities! Thanks for posting.
Thanks Oliver...most weekends are pretty much about cars and dogs...and decompressing after really busy work weeks with humans.:rofl:

Thanks Oliver...most weekends are pretty much about cars and dogs...and decompressing after really busy work weeks with humans.:rofl:

I know the feeling. Getting away from bipeds is very enjoyable in most cases.
Big red makes a delightful sound. So does Old Red.

I know the feeling. Getting away from bipeds is very enjoyable in most cases.
Big red makes a delightful sound. So does Old Red.
Yes Old Red is on the planner for tomorrow. Won't be long I'll drive her home. It's just too many salty pot holes and crap on that 8 mile route this time of year.

Green beer will flow and the drunks will be painting the streets green around here tonight.

The traffic light in the Tipperary Hill section of Syracuse. Only one like it in the US. The Irish folk in the area knocked the red light in 1925 when it was first installed. Depending on who you talk to, it was either shot out or stones thrown. That went on until the city swapped the green to the top, over the red. There's even a statue to the "stone throwers"

TippHill_pisgreen01_flickr.jpg

Tipperary_Hill_-_Syracuse%2C_New_York.jpg

How the Irish changed the traffic laws in Tipperary Hill, Syracuse

Was gonna visit Old Red today for a conjugal visit at the storage facility and drive her around in circles to burn some fuel...But, everybody and their grandma are unloading their crap and too congested like a farmers market. Therefore, Big Red is looking for some more road time today...can't believe we are suppose to get another Minnesota snow storm next week. Sonz of B*tches!!!
1972 Imperial Big Face.jpg
1972 Imperial Big Face 2.jpg

I was actually referring to the weather Doc, your antics were needed here 6 years before you signed on

Was gonna visit Old Red today for a conjugal visit at the storage facility and drive her around in circles to burn some fuel...But, everybody and their grandma are unloading their crap and too congested like a farmers market. Therefore, Big Red is looking for some more road time today...can't believe we are suppose to get another Minnesota snow storm next week. Sonz of B*tches!!!
View attachment 174518 View attachment 174519

Great picture angle making Big Red look very intimidating!

Back