Big thankyou ....nice story ....good times

Golden Banana

Reaction score
As a European buying a C-body dream from a complete stranger 1000's of miles away
it can be daunting thought! .....well I was lucky to not only buy a great car from a
great guy in Michigan (who put in hours of work on my behalf on the car) ....but a
generous invite to Florida where he was taking a vacation gave me an opportunity
to shake his hand, meet him and his wife, say thanks and cement a friendship.

Howard and Becky Stoll I wish to make my thanks public on this forum and thankyou for
your friendship and your kindness.

Of course it wasn't all sun, sea and sand!

IMG_1085.jpg
IMG_1221.jpgIMG_1090.jpgDSCF7464.jpg
.....Oh yeah! I upgraded the hire car!!

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

DSCF7464.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

Glad you had a chance to make the trip Banana Dude and meet my long time friend'z Howie and hiz Bride Becky. You should see those two when their both on their own Harley'z at speed. Glad you had a safe and productive trip to our side of the pond, Jer

Hi Jer I had a great time in FL with Stoll inc. they are so much fun and lovely people! all in all a great week!
Did they manage to drop by and see you on the way home? I know they had done that before now.
Hope alls good with you Jer, I want to make Carlisle one year and have a beer or two with the pair of ya!
Are you going this year??

Glad you had a chance to make the trip Banana Dude and meet my long time friend'z Howie and hiz Bride Becky. You should see those two when their both on their own Harley'z at speed. Glad you had a safe and productive trip to our side of the pond, Jer

Good job it wasn't loaded eh!
Got to be honest the whole gun shop thing is pretty eye opening to an Englishman!!.
....ask yourself are you feeling lucky ...Punk! ....well ...are ya???
attachment.php

Welcome to Florida.

Yes, I'll be in Pa. twice this July for two separate shows Carlisle and then at the end of the month in Macungie, Pa. for a 60th 300 anniversary gathering of both 300 clubz to celebrate that event and bench race with more car-budz. The count iz over 100 roomz reserved for that party so far and it'z still 3 months away,lol. Az for palz Howie and Bride. They missed me this trip but Wilmington iz off the beaten path between Daytona and south central Michigan. I'm sure he told you I enlisted his services for the move down here last fall. What he might not have mentioned iz that I bribed Becky with a bottle of Tequila to live without him for 3 dayz while we made the move. I still haven't heard if there waz any left for Howie when he flew back, lol

Kool story Banana Dude!

attachment.php

That's a funny picture, thanks for sharing all the pics and the story.

Welcome to Finland someday!

Carlisle isn't until July........you still have plenty of time to make plans. Plenty of chairs, water, St Pauli's on the C-Body line.

And to you too my Friend. AH YEAH, And waiting for the pain medz to kick in! I just gotta find somebody from Ontario that'll ship me a constant supply of 222s.
I have a friend that used to bring me back a case of them every time she went up there on business. But alas, she retired.
Found a recipe on the Internet on how to extract the aspirin out so you could down as many as you want without your stomach backfiring. Several of those and a beer and I could actualy walk upright.

Which reminds me, it's 5:20.
A Steel Reserve and a few Aleve should keep me functional until bedtime.

I need to go to Me-hee-co and stock up on Morphine patches...

Which reminds me, it's 5:20.
A Steel Reserve and a few Aleve should keep me functional until bedtime.

I need to go to Me-hee-co and stock up on Morphine patches...

Just order some Cookies from Ross' bakery.

LMFAO, Then you're well aware of my dilemma? Even grass iz hard on the knucklez when yer dragin' 'um. Why you think I have my own scooter, DAH? Keepz my feet up and handz out of the gravel. The right knee iz bionic and the left one couldn't hold ah clutch in for 10 secondz anymore if yeah held ah gun to my head. And walk iz another 4 letter word jes like work that hurtz big time all the time.

Back