WANTED black OEM rubber floor mats

Status
Not open for further replies.

70Tom

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi, I'm looking for a set of black OEM Mopar floor mats for my 70 Sport Fury. They reproduced these a few years back, but have since stopped. Thanks.

mats3.JPG

mats2.JPG

It's looking like possibly forever. Not sure why they discontinued all this stuff. Like the 70 washer fluid bottle....

Things that fall out of favor do go away. These mats have not been sounding in big number in years - since the cocoa mat became popular. :thumbsup:

Didn't know about the washer bottle. Have you checked Laysons Restorations, Year One, and Atlas? I was able to buy one of those for my '70, but that was over a decade ago.

Oh yeah, washer bottles are long out of stock and sell for $300+ now. That is if you can find one.

Which ones, the A-Body mats?
Yes, I believe their all the same. These are the original mats that were in my 69 Fury. Mine are all dried out from the CA desert sun but they are the same. I plan on buying a set for my car, I just wish they had the rear mats also. If you wanted to be sure you could contact Classic Industries and ask for measurements but I think they're the same regardless. Keep in mind that floor mats in this era were not car specific.

I just thought they might be too small for our cars. Do you have the dimensions of yours?

Bump. Still looking.
Hi Tom,

Here are the pics showing the size. I'm hoping I can recondition my rear mats and still use them, obviously the fronts are toast.

DSC03052.JPG

DSC03053.JPG

Hope this helps. These looked the same as the A-Body mats advertised to me but after looking again, it looks like there are some small differences. Just need the size.

Thanks for the pic. Hopefully we can get dimensions for the reproductions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back