For Sale Blue 1970 300 convertible ($3.5k, Minnesota)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayilar

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine: 1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible

AC car, white top/interior, power windows.

00O0O_lcTQ2iVogZ5_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_3yLKJJzX8J_1200x900.jpg

00808_ggwWKyvm8Te_1200x900.jpg

01616_hr7aEERzKPk_1200x900.jpg

00707_c0kVQzloBw7_1200x900.jpg

01616_jUJT4LkLevx_1200x900.jpg

00707_7zA5HJPgYyT_1200x900.jpg

00c0c_2C52B2HvJ2R_1200x900.jpg

positive lead/batt cable is f'd up and all wrong...reversed. something happened there.

positive lead/batt cable is f'd up and all wrong...reversed. something happened there.
And just like that, he's back! How have you been? Looks to me like they just put the battery in backwards, must be chebbie people.

300.jpg
$ O L D ! ! !

I lasted under 6 months without a C Body and pulled the trigger on this Two Owner '70 300 Convertible; a Model I've coveted / flirted with purchasing for 20 years . . . Since I sold my 3 E Body / 1 B Body verts [+TX9 '71 Imperial] this B7 / White / White rig will be my very First Chrysler Model I've ever owned. The Seller's Family [Super Nice Folks] have owned this 300 since 1972!!! Always stored inside and treated very well for Four Decades plus- I will take / post photo updates as soon as this Beauty arrives in North San Diego County
[Footnote: I LOVE '70 300 CORNERING LAMP; never considered purchasing without that option AND I prefer Bucket w Buddy Seat [Consoles are for E / B Bodies!!!!]

Congrats! Now we all want to see more pics.

PS: I am with you on the buddy seat. Being able to seat three up front is great. Being able to drive right next to a special someone is even better -- I very much enjoy the bench on my Polara.

Congrats! Now we all want to see more pics.

PS: I am with you on the buddy seat. Being able to seat three up front is great. Being able to drive right next to a special someone is even better -- I very much enjoy the bench on my Polara.

I always said the same thing. I say that no more now that I have learned of the allure of the Console car

View attachment 203167 $ O L D ! ! !

I lasted under 6 months without a C Body and pulled the trigger on this Two Owner '70 300 Convertible; a Model I've coveted / flirted with purchasing for 20 years . . . Since I sold my 3 E Body / 1 B Body verts [+TX9 '71 Imperial] this B7 / White / White rig will be my very First Chrysler Model I've ever owned. The Seller's Family [Super Nice Folks] have owned this 300 since 1972!!! Always stored inside and treated very well for Four Decades plus- I will take / post photo updates as soon as this Beauty arrives in North San Diego County
[Footnote: I LOVE '70 300 CORNERING LAMP; never considered purchasing without that option AND I prefer Bucket w Buddy Seat [Consoles are for E / B Bodies!!!!]

Hope to see you soon in So. Cal. But we have got to do something with those Buick (?) wheel covers! Maybe I can help with that.

70300.jpg
Seller lost one of these very cool Factory Wheel Covers a long time ago . . . I just placed a Wanted FCBO Ad for a clean set and / or Early Road Wheels All Leads appreciated !Thank You!

Last edited:
View attachment 203820Seller lost one of these very cool Factory Wheel Covers a long time ago . . . I just placed a Wanted FCBO Ad for a clean set and / or Early Road Wheels All Leads appreciated !Thank You!

OK, I see you do have another post on this now. Those are the hard to find ones, unfortunately. I will have to check my supply. I am pretty sure I have an extra set of the standard ones, but I certainly agree these look much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back