Blue Chrysler New Yorker Wanted for Filming - Orlando, FL - July 30 or 31

ceebuddy

Reaction score
I received an E-Mail and thought I might share the info.

If you have a dark blue New Yorker from the 1970's up until the early 1980's (body style does not matter) and if you are from the Orlando, FL area, here's your chance to star the car in a documentary (and hopefully not damaged by an ignorant film crew). Please see the message below.

The filming will take place on Wednesday 30th or Thursday 31st of July. If interested contact Kate Swanson at [email protected]

Please note that I am in no way related to the UK-based company making the request or otherwise involved. I also have no clue what this documentary will be about.

-------------------------

Hi,

I am a Producer at DOX Productions, a film and television documentary production company based in London, UK.

We are currently producing a feature documentary and will be in the United States next week filming drama reconstruction in Orlando. For this reconstruction I am searching for a Chrysler New Yorker, dark blue and produced in the 1970s/early 1980s.

I wondered if it would be at all possible to ask your members if anyone may have such a vehicle and would consider hiring the car to us for a days filming.

Kind regards,

Heather Walsh
DOX Productions
84 Addison Gardens, London, W14 0DR
www.tvdox.com

Bob will be there for special effects anyways.

WAIT! I can dip mine dark blue.

Great idea and afterwards it just peels off .. win win

You get to meet British Babes and have your car in a commercial or whatever and back to normal the day after

No ones the wiser emoticonbigsmile.gif

emoticonbigsmile.gif

WAIT! I can dip mine dark blue.

Great idea and afterwards it just peels off .. win win

You get to meet British Babes and have your car in a commercial or whatever and back to normal the day after

No ones the wiser [iurl="http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=35052&d=1401098920&d=1401098920"]
attachment.php
[/iurl]
Ross, you available?

Posted via Topify on Android

Back