FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Blue Diamond & Star Sapphire: 1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer

b-17.jpg

a-25.png

1959-Dodge-dash.jpg

1959-Dodge-engine.jpg

1959-Dodge-seats.jpg

That Palm Springs seller, I recall, has had issues with integrity despite his history rating. Guys on the Forward Look site have them in their cross hairs. Just sayin........................in the unlikely case you are considering bidding.

That Palm Springs seller, I recall, has had issues with integrity despite his history rating. Guys on the Forward Look site have them in their cross hairs. Just sayin........................in the unlikely case you are considering bidding.

When are you going to restore yours, Steve?

When are you going to restore yours, Steve?

Mine is a 58 Regal Lancer, and I think at last count I have 3 or 4 other cars ahead of it. I still need some stuff from Gary Goers, and he is still going through a lot of medical issues. So I am being patient, hoping for the best outcome for him. But I have turned the page and have begun working on my own stuff now rather than just working on selling off cars I am sure I will never get to.

Mine is a 58 Regal Lancer, and I think at last count I have 3 or 4 other cars ahead of it. I still need some stuff from Gary Goers, and he is still going through a lot of medical issues. So I am being patient, hoping for the best outcome for him. But I have turned the page and have begun working on my own stuff now rather than just working on selling off cars I am sure I will never get to.

Sounds like I need to come out and see what you have going on.

Back