Boats by the River (BBTR) #7 - 2022

Georg/BBTR

Reaction score
Hi guys,

It's another two weeks and the annual BBTR event will take place in the Moselle valley, Germany, again.
For now we have 67 pre-registrations, but as we all know some will not make it to the show.
Well, we hope to exceed the numer of participating Fuselage C-Bodies from last year, a decent 43 cars.

By the way, these cars are coming from all over Europe with long distances to travel.

If you are still in doubt - get your car ready and come to the largest get-together of Fuselage C-Bodies in the world!

2022BBTR_15.jpg

FWIW and for the wine lovers on this board know that this region has been considered the best place for Riesling in the world. I'm always confusing Mosel and Moselle so I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
1655834402733.png

FWIW and for the wine lovers on this board know that this region has been considered the best place for Riesling in the world. I'm always confusing Mosel and Moselle so I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
View attachment 539171

You are 100% right, Mosel-Riesling is best in the world!
Mosel(german) and Moselle(english/french) are two words for the same river...

@Xenon you have to read it correctly: "the largest get-together of Fuselage C-Bodies in the world". Okay, there may be no other Fusi-only event in the world, but it just sounds better. ;-)

You guys always have a really nice turnout with a lot of nice C bodies.
Always look forward to seeing the annual pics of the cars in attendance.
Maybe my old triple pickle will show up this year for your event.

You guys always have a really nice turnout with a lot of nice C bodies.
Always look forward to seeing the annual pics of the cars in attendance.
Maybe my old triple pickle will show up this year for your event.

I know I do as well... I dream of being able to attend ....

It's cool passing a group of people all driving a particular type of car. I was on the Pacific Coast Highway in my Newport, with the top down, close to Big Sur, when some 12 AC Cobras (probably kits) all drove the other way. Lots of thumbs up in both directions!

Several years after that I was on northern California 49, also with my top down, when some 12 street rods went by the other direction. Again, lots of thumbs!! Always cool!

Back