For Sale Books for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crv

Reaction score
Contact seller
Good deal on these, I messaged owner, reckons it's $10 for all the books, maybe legit.
Dodge Chrysler books
Pine, AZ · over a week ago
$10

ID guide dodge [hidden information] years of Chrysler- charger a source book- hemi- might mopars 1960-1974- mid size dodges a source book- Chrysler 300 source book- post war Chrysler & imperial- Plymouth and desoto story- the dodge storyMore Less

Seller information
2026422117_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=7206a8&_nc_ohc=7VxxAfy0KsgAX9Rlu_c&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel10-1.jpg
Chris Scalzi

3563857920_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=rYQqdkCV7MUAX-OU5An&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel10-1.jpg

He responded: Ten books listed for $60 plus shipping via USPS to me $47 for a total of $107. Sounds more than fair to me and I sent him a PM.

He responded: Ten books listed for $60 plus shipping via USPS to me $47 for a total of $107. Sounds more than fair to me and I sent him a PM.
It's good value, but as I stated before, his response through FB was the following:
upload_2020-3-12_1-32-41.png
I read that as $10 total, not for each, perhaps he had no idea what he was selling.

He clarified that it is $60 total with shipping but must be certified check or cash. I'm suspicious. I asked him if he has a Pay Pal account, if not no sale to me.

He now does not have Pay Pal so I have the Chrysler 300 book and asked him how many pages is it as they made several versions......

He now does not have Pay Pal so I have the Chrysler 300 book and asked him how many pages is it as they made several versions......
Not sure someone would go to the trouble of scamming people to gain $10. Do you have the option of direct bank deposit over there?

$60 is reasonable, but without PayPal that's worrisome. FWIW, I just picked up the Plymouth Story alone for $25, so you will be getting a good deal on that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back