Bought a Parts Car. . . I think. . .

Due to advancing age, you may not remember that you decoded the fender tag for me in a previous thread about codes for TNT vs. non-TNT engines three weeks ago

Who are you again?? Why am I here?? What's your name sonny? I like soup......

Holy crap, Rip! If that's a parts car, I wonder what your version of a 100 pt resto is! lol

oh and btw, you suck. :p

Who are you again?? Why am I here?? What's your name sonny? I like soup......

alzheimers.jpg

You and Rip now have the 2 nicest "parts cars" on the site.
Dang that's a lot to live up to, although I think Rip's car is too nice to qualify as a parts car! Recently, my 15 year old "Mopar Girl" named him "Frank", short for Frankenstein since he was born 2 days before Halloween. She wants to learn how to weld and fix him up to drive him to school in two years when she gets her license. There is hope yet.

Congratulations. Obviously if you find chicken wire secured bondo and weak stub frame that's one thing. The pics seem to indicate otherwise. Please keep us posted. Nice score.

I have a complete 1966 300 with the 383 numbers matching, overheated 10 years ago been sitting since. Missing one skirt green withh black interior. What is a good asking price?

I have a complete 1966 300 with the 383 numbers matching, overheated 10 years ago been sitting since. Missing one skirt green withh black interior. What is a good asking price?

Introduction? Pictures? Welcome to FCBO.

Hi, Im Dave 30 years old I'm a welder. This was a good driver 10 years ago. Interior has some seams splitting, missing one piece of trim on driver rear and a fender skirt. Rust above skirt and low behind the wheels.

20161019_123526.jpg

20161019_123554.jpg

20161019_123630.jpg

20161019_123646.jpg

So have you confirmed it is a correct date coded 440? Fender tag decoded yet? My Black 66 has an early 70's 440 and Ruby has the 383 she came with. I can tell you there is a BIG difference in how they drive. The 440 feels way more torquey. Both are factory other than the Eddy. BTW you suck...

Doba... I found those tail lights you wanted... on a perfectly good parts car, abandoned near where I parked mine... and wouldn't you know it, no tools with me AGAIN...
PB050004.JPG
PB050005.JPG
PB050003.JPG
PB050007.JPG

Lol nice rims on that two tone formal I bet get those as well.,,,BTW its friggin 3AM why are you not asleep for that matter why am I awake?
I can't speak for you... but I'm a dumbass...
Your ball...

Back