WANTED BRAD'S NOS PARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup - I agree his parts are often quite dear...

There's no shortage of his auctions on eBay, but simply no response when trying to reach out to him.

ebays best way to get ahold of him...lve found some rare parts through him...worth the trouble if its what ya need

Same situation -- HOW CAN THEY STAY IN "BUSINESS" ---- anything I would call for -- they would not return any calls --
and then it would wind up on E-bay with some ridiculous price. -- they figured if I got a call on it -- "my customer" would
check it out on E-Bay, (I suppose...) and they would steal the sale.... (not with their absurd prices)....
They must be doing this as a "side job" -- they can't afford to "stay in business" this way.....

AVOID THEM LIKE BUBONIC PLAGUE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Never had a problem with Brads...always got back to me . Ive only bought a few things over the last 20 years from them but no complaints

Always had pleasant dealings with them.
I think 90% of these situations is how you approach these people and their individual idiosyncrasies. They are not robo-clerks at a chain store.

Ditto... but the sad reality of the world is that it is an imperfect place - and you can't please everybody. It's unfortunate, but reality.

Brad has always been decent with me.

Brad's has always been a good,Honest, NOS dealer with me. Yes the prices may be high, but if you got to have it...
If I send them money, I get my parts no Bullshit like some other Mopar vendors.

Brad's has done well by me for hard to find, NOS items.
I've never felt I was overpaying when buying quality parts.

The last three times I called -- and I was very courteous -- left clear and concise messages -- with part # s and descriptions of the items --
ALL 3 times -- I left 4 messages, 1 a day, for 4 straight days -- and in January and in February -- when sales and calls aren't exactly
"OVERFLOWING" shall we say -- and I N E V E R got one single call back.....
And the last 2 times I called -- less than a couple days later -- the item I called for was on E-Bay.....
If that isn't DISGUSTING and DIRTY POOL --- then, you tell me what it is.....
Do you think I will ever call them again????????????????? Yours, Craig......

Brad has some rare NOS parts....expensive but he has them. I have emailed him with precise info and part numbers and they I have received a reply in a timely matter.

Its all eye watering. Especially if you were buying it 20 years ago at a nickel on todays dollar

You have to have determination when owning a C-body. Nobody hands you anything.
The most determined to put in the research and time win. The others buy Chevys and shop at Summit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back