Brake Distribution Block

Pana.Mopar

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I need to purchase a new brake distribution block for my 68 Dodge Polara (Front Disc - Rear Drums). Can anyone recommend where to purchase? Do any of the other model blocks work on C-body?

Hi Guys, I need to purchase a new brake distribution block for my 68 Dodge Polara (Front Disc - Rear Drums). Can anyone recommend where to purchase? Do any of the other model blocks work on C-body?

www.inlinetube.com usually has them as does Mancini Racing www.manciniracing.com also come up if you google: Brake distribution Block, 68 Dodge Polara

Dave

www.inlinetube.com usually has them as does Mancini Racing www.manciniracing.com also come up if you google: Brake distribution Block, 68 Dodge Polara

Dave

Thanks Dave. I've been doing a Google on it and cant find one to match but spoke to someone and apparently A Body block is similar and it looks the same as the one I need so hopefully should work.

FYI I bought one from in-line don't do what I did. Mine had a tab that I had to grind off for '66, but not until I had installed it back words. Doesn't work too well that way. :)

Your '68 maybe fine and be a perfect match, just thought I would pass on what was an easy mixup for me.

Back