For Sale Brown Seats, Door Panels, etc from 74 imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
I recently acquired a new parts car that is the same color as my driver, so I will not be needing the brown 74 imperial as a parts car anymore. The interior isn't perfect but its very nice for 41 years old. Just seeing if their is any interest

I recently acquired a new parts car that is the same color as my driver, so I will not be needing the brown 74 imperial as a parts car anymore. The interior isn't perfect but its very nice for 41 years old. Just seeing if their is any interest

Pictures... many, many pictures please.... entire car intact still? Location too ... Thanks

Everything is their minus the drivers window switch, and floor carpet... Previous owner bought it for the engine and trans... I bought the body so if i ever wrecked mine, I'd have clean sheet metal to repair it..

Everything is their minus the drivers window switch, and floor carpet... Previous owner bought it for the engine and trans... I bought the body so if i ever wrecked mine, I'd have clean sheet metal to repair it..

This is probably a dumbass idea... but is it savable, where is it and what would you want for it? And it probably won't work if I can't get it to Orlando... but if you want to beat around some prices and pics... I have been shopping for a 74, and I don't own one yet. I have a wanted add somewhere in here...

It makes sense to a neurotic.

I may resemble that, I'm definitely prone to being a dumbass, mom calls me douche nozzle, I'm going to buy a formal hopefully by spring... its just good to be me :yaayy:

I actually have two spare bodies now, but one is a two door... Almost can't bring myself as to even take a nut or bolt off of it, but its a theft repo with all the locks and ignition knocked out... The vin is seized by SOS and can never be titled again....

A VIN off a similar car 5 min. away from being crushed will take care of that.
To a cop, they all look alike.

I actually have two spare bodies now, but one is a two door... Almost can't bring myself as to even take a nut or bolt off of it, but its a theft repo with all the locks and ignition knocked out... The vin is seized by SOS and can never be titled again....

where are you?

I've done the vin swap before... I don't like doing that... The door sticker never matches, there are to many build sheets stuck under seats, under carpet, etc that someone could find and realize what took place....

Here are some quick pictures I snapped of the two door green interior and brown four door interior, I have a pair of green leather seats but was saving them for my own ride. Still putting things away at the moment , tagging and bagging. Everything is in zipcode 62045. I can take better detailed pics if their is genuine interest. Brown car has to be pulled out for the doors to open. Slightly dusty but very nice for 41 years old

I Gotta Sit in a Formal once before I die. Those seats look like Something you would just Melt into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back