Bucket seat track questions

Reaction score
So I am trying to convert my 68 Fury from bench to buckets but I am running into a snag with the tracks. I am from the A body world so I know how Ma Mopar changed things like that over the years however I am in the dark when it comes to C bodies.

So the main things I am trying to find out

1. What years interchange for a 68? can I get 1965 or 1966 tracks and are they the same as a 68?

2. Are C-body tracks even close to 68/9 B body tracks??

3. What years were they adjustable? I have a 66 Polara factory bucket car and those tracks are adjustable, so are the 68 and late 60s the same? The reason I ask is because the adjustable factor makes it nice for me because I am very short so it would be nice to be able to adjust them a little higher.

Thanks FCBO for any help

Wish I could help but I don't have any experience with bucket seats in C-bodies. But I am at the other end of the spectrum....I'm very tall, 6'8" and most seats even all the way back have me too close to the pedals and steering wheel. ;)

They interchange between '68 Dodges and Plymouths. I didn't have enough time to see if they are the same across different years. (Don't be stealing from your Dodge!) I may even have an extra set of bases for buckets.

Make sure to reinforce the floor with welded plates. They will say and crack the floor over time without them.

I believe that the the tracks from 65 - 70 interchange but that only the 65 - 66 tracks are adjustable. The bucket seat style changed in 71 but I don't know if the seat tracks changed for 71.

there are spacers available to raise the seat tracks (ebay maybe?) if that helps.

They interchange between '68 Dodges and Plymouths. I didn't have enough time to see if they are the same across different years. (Don't be stealing from your Dodge!) I may even have an extra set of bases for buckets.

still have those bases? I might be interested

Back