Bucket Seats 880 Wagon ?

Dan Scully

Reaction score
I pulled these out of 64 New Yorker and putting them in my 64 880 wagon. I have seen them in the Chrysler wagons but never the Dodges , any ideas if they where available in the Dodges? Thanks View attachment 163184
20180113_163741[1].jpg
View attachment 163184

20180113_151249[1].jpg

Looking in the '64 Data book(while still in my possession) and some other 880 data, I can't find where the bucket seats were offered in the 880. The only thing it states is about the transmissions. The three speed floor shift was standard with the torqueflite optional , AND the four speed floor mounted optional with the "383." So it must have been bench seat and four speed. Probably close to 40 years ago the local Ford dealer had a '65 Belvedere wagon on the lot with a "383" and bench four speed. The car looked stock.

I will have to check this out in person at Spring Fling! Looking forward to seeing it there.

Funny I also have the same seats, except I have a console out of a 64 Chrysler 300 convertible. I have a 64 880 wagon also, any idea where to get the rear glass rubber for the side windows?

Funny I also have the same seats, except I have a console out of a 64 Chrysler 300 convertible. I have a 64 880 wagon also, any idea where to get the rear glass rubber for the side windows?
No one makes it as far as I know. I have one set that is mint ,that I pulled out of a 64. That is my back up set. Only good thing is any 60-64 Dodge ,Chrysler ,Plymouth full size wagon will work . Finding a good used set is the only way I know at the moment. I was going to use a console but just went with the arm rest. I have had a few people tell me you could get these in a 880 but I have only seen them in Chrysler wagons of the same years.

Dan, did everything line up or did you drill new holes? They look amazing and interested in doing it to my 880!!

20180113_151249[1].jpg
I just set the seats in with the outside holes lined up, I then just marked the inside holes and drilled them. I then just placed the inside brackets / reinforcements over the inside holes and they follow the floor contours and welded them in.

Back