WANTED Bucket seats for 68 Chrysler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some from a 66 chrysler 300. white.
Not the same as a '68. They have a button to unlock the back when you want to push it forward to give access to the rear seat. You can bolt them in, but they won't be correct, just saying.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have a black set from a 68 Newport. They driver cores.
$275. I'm in Northern California. If there's interest I will take better pics tomarrow

Have they been sitting outside in the weather? How is the condition of the metal parts? (frame, springs, etc.). Also, are these from a 2-door and thus have the mechanism to fold forward? Thanks
The seats are in the opposite position of where they should be. You can see the button on the seat furthest away from the camera.

Yes,there from a 2dr. I had them in a tent where the roof blew off in a storm.
They did see a bit of weather but are in good core/ driver condition.
The springs all appear there and intact.
Where are you located? I will dig them out and take more detailed pics if interested?

If you still need seats, I have a pair of white seats in a 1968 chrysler 300. They need to be recovered, but have been in my garage since 2009, and in a covered garage for many years before that. They are still in the car with the center buddy seat.

Yes still considering the various options. I appreciate the offers I've gotten here and via PM.

I live in PA.

Sgt Fury, your pics are good enough for now, thank you. Polara66, if you can provide a pic or two that'd be helpful.

I will also mention, if the seats have headrests that's a definite plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back