Build sheets

polara383500

Reaction score
5DEF9142-263A-49BE-BBE9-6EB4335526A1.jpeg
Does anyone know how to read the build sheet! I have mine but don’t know all the codes.

69CoronetRT

Reaction score
Administrative info required to build basic car: SO number, VIN, Color, tires, etc.
Sales/option codes= optional selections or required items for that specific model listed as a three digit code
Build codes: the last digits of a part number OR an assembly number (depending on application) for specific components to match the sales/option codes or to built this particular make and model.

Broadcast_sheet.jpeg

polara383500

Reaction score
Administrative info required to build basic car: SO number, VIN, Color, tires, etc.
Sales/option codes= optional selections or required items for that specific model listed as a three digit code
Build codes: the last digits of a part number OR an assembly number (depending on application) for specific components to match the sales/option codes or to built this particular make and model.

View attachment 507914
Is there’s way to cross reference what I have to see what was built or added

shooter65

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I would start with this, 1962-1968 Fender Tag & Broadcast Sheet Codes – MyMopar Make sure you follow @69CoronetRT advice. This should get you going. Keep in mind that the first digit is often pre-printed on your build sheet. ie.
upload_2022-1-7_8-47-21.png

may be is 5144. Numbering changed from 68 to 69 so I can't help much with your car.

Once you get most of it, others will be able to help you fill in the blanks. It's much easier to ask someone what a specific code is then to decode the entire build sheet. BTW, if you don't have one, you should look into getting a parts book, not only will it help you with this but it will also help you make sure your purchasing a correct part instead of hoping the seller is knowledgeable, honest about what a part fits.

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
The lone letter indicates an option the car has. The number above will have two or three digits. Three digits and a number below that, indicates thay option is on the car. Two digits and a blank space with a number below indicates one of two or more options.

Examples, 514 with a 4 below it, 514 - Glovebox Lamp

52_ with a 2 below it, 522 - Tinted Glass, Windshield Only. If it had a 1 below it, it would have tinted glass for all windows.