Bulb size for the interior lighting

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I will hopefully get to work on some of the details of the interior the beginning of next week. I looked for bulbs I took out and can't seem to find them and I know I broke a couple.

The ones I need are the main 2 round ones in the console, the 2 that light up the floor in the back panel behind the rectangular lens. Any modern numbers would be helpful, the autozones of the world don't have them listed, and since I don't have a bulb to take in....

:eek:ccasion14:

IMG_7629.jpg
Back panel light.jpg

IMG_7629.jpg

Back panel light.jpg

Mopar used a couple of different interior bulbs. Most were the dual contact, single element type. OEM was GE #TS68.
Sometimes listed on ebay, but if you have trouble locating them send me a pm with your mailing addy and i'll send a couple to you.

DSC00679 (Large).jpg

Mopar used a couple of different interior bulbs. Most were the dual contact, single element type. OEM was GE #TS68.
Sometimes listed on ebay, but if you have trouble locating them send me a pm with your mailing addy and i'll send a couple to you.

You're the man Will, the ones in the console are dual contacts. I honestly didn't check the rear ones yet just know I removed the bulbs. I will try locating a set, but I think the 1004 Scott mentioned are the same bulbs. Thanks for the offer Will.

Back