Business is good

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
EDB824E5-C691-4AD8-8F0A-2A983CF7674A.jpeg
D38A86D1-ECDA-40DA-AE66-5FFBF2378F41.jpeg
Just in the past 4 days. Two more pallets of parts shipped out. All of this stuff was C body Mopar parts. And I had a customer drive over to NC from Tennessee to pick up a set of C body seats both front & rear. I have more parts. Lots more. What do you want me to ship to you ?

Question for you Bob, are those pallets going Fastenall? I was told that nothing could hang off the pallet. Was I misinformed?

While fastenal is dirt cheap there is no tracking, No guarantee of arrival. And having parts hanging off is asking for damages. I'll stick with motor freight that actually has some skin in the game.

Question for you Bob, are those pallets going Fastenall? I was told that nothing could hang off the pallet. Was I misinformed?
Yes these pics are taken at Fastenal. Yea they are funny about stuff hanging off. But in some cases you can’t help it.

They do have a really cool thing called bigger pallets... your not just limited to standard 40x48. But then again what do I know only been shipping 20 years.

Last edited:
What do you have that can help me on the quest for the dumbest fast 4-foor granny 65 New Yorker?

Interior and Exterior

Back