C-bodie pictures Season closer Germany

fc7_plumcrazy

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
last week the german Moparshop had a season closer. More than a 150 Mopars attended. Here are some C-bodies

082.JPG
085.JPG
037.JPG
089.JPG
091.JPG
098.JPG
106.JPG
107.JPG
109.JPG
110.JPG

Carsten, thank you for posting those photos. It is great to see all those cars well taken care of by owners who clearly like them!

Dear @fc7_plumcrazy, can you now tell us more about that blue Polara 'vert in the last picture? Back in June, you mentioned a few 1970 Polara convertibles that live in Germany -- but the only blue one you mentioned was the B3 that Tobias was shipping from Canada at the time (173679).

Could it be it? The lack of RHS mirror is consistent with that guess, but you would know for sure if it is .

Last edited:
Carsten, thank you for posting those photos. It is great to see all those cars well taken care of by owners who clearly like them!

Dear @fc7_plumcrazy, can you now tell us more about that blue Polara 'vert in the last picture? Back in June, you mentioned a few 1970 Polara convertibles that live in Germany -- but the only blue one you mentioned was the B3 that Tobias was shipping from Canada at the time (173679).

Could it be it? The lack of RHS mirror is consistent with that guess, but you would know for sure if it is .

yes, same car

Which one did you bring?

I came in a compact car (71 B-Body) so I haven't shown a pic Steve.
Tina brought the 1970 Chrysler 300 2dr HT with the optional V1Y Tortoise grain roof (there was a 4-door with V1Y, too).
A close friend from Luxemburg (Guy) visited me and came with his old Lincoln to me. Friends don't let friends drive Ford so I gave him my black 70 Imperial to drive to the meeting.

Carsten

Back