WANTED C Body front brake drums

Status
Not open for further replies.
John, what size? 11 x 2.75 or 11 x 3? Not sure what I have.

Last edited:
All one can do is measure the swept area width of the drums you have. Same for the width of the shoes you have.

Most V8 C bodies have 2.75 fronts unless you have police/taxi 3" drums all around. Some wagons got 3" fronts.

I believe it's on the fender tag, but I don't know how to decipher the codes.

All one can do is measure the swept area width of the drums you have. Same for the width of the shoes you have.

Most V8 C bodies have 2.75 fronts unless you have police/taxi 3" drums all around. Some wagons got 3" fronts.

I believe it's on the fender tag, but I don't know how to decipher the codes.

The '66 300 4 door I used to own had 3" fronts. I think the tow package cars got them as well.

"C" Bodies were equipped with:
11" x 3" Fronts & 11" x 2 1/2" Rears for all of the Chryslers -- Newports, New Yorkers, and 300s....
11" x 2 3/4" Fronts & 11" x 2" Rears for some (and a higher %age of Canadian, eh?) of the Dodge Monaco and Polaras, and Plymouth Furys and VIPs....
On the Dodges and Plymouths, you do have to measure which set up your car has --- they are N O T interchangeable, easily.....

The great news is that, at this moment in time, I have all of them N.O.S. U.S.A. made -- and N.O.S. ++ asbestos ++ brake shoes to match.....
as well as brake hardware, wheel cylinders, brake hoses, and bearings and seals.....
Happy Birthday, Craig.......

The parts he was looking for his buddy was front wheel studs not rotors. His buddy has found some now.

Prefer near Eau Claire, WI. So we can pick them up.
John
I HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF FRONT BRAKES, DRUMS, ALL WHEEL CYLINDERS--EVERYTHING PLUS-- JUST CONVERTED OVER TO DISC-- WHAT WAS ON THERE IS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW. 50.00 ELGIN,IL:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back