For Sale C body grills NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

67 300

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello folks. I am new to this but have a few NOS grills that someone may need. First on is a 2898659 for 69 Newport, 3672598 for 73 Satellite 4 door, and 3443096 and 097 right and left for 72 Newport Royal/Custom If anyone is looking just let me know.

They are stored in my other building upstairs. It is a pain to climb up there and drag them out and unbox for pictures however I will do it if you truly have interest in one or any of them. I lisrted the part numbers directly from my inventory sheet so I can assure they are there.

Which one/ones? I have many more grills also. They are all in a cubby hole area upstairs in another building. They are way in the back of a crawlspace of the attic. It not easy to get back there. That's why I need to know. I will gladly get them out if someone needs it. I will include photos before you pay anything. I am getting older and its hard to crawl back in there. I assure you they are there but can't drag them out just for pictures. I hope you can understand. I was younger when I put them back there.

Which one/ones? I have many more grills also. They are all in a cubby hole area upstairs in another building. They are way in the back of a crawlspace of the attic. It not easy to get back there. That's why I need to know. I will gladly get them out if someone needs it. I will include photos before you pay anything. I am getting older and its hard to crawl back in there. I assure you they are there but can't drag them out just for pictures. I hope you can understand. I was younger when I put them back there.
Nobody is trying to bust your chops or doubting that you have them, but forum members being spread out as we are, it's not always possible to drive down to your place and check out the items.
It will make it a lot easier for all interested parties to list the ad with photos and, as another member pointed out, prices.
Happy New Year mate.

Sounds like you’ll need to get them down sooner or later, Why not do it now. With pictures and a fair price I guarantee they’ll sell.

Thank you for the interest and yes. I am going to climb up there today. It was at least ten years ago when I put them up there and I have had two heart attacks since. Its not as easy as it used to be. Amazing how ten years can take its toll on a body. As far as the Fury's I have one 71 Fury grill (std.) and one headlight door for same. Not sure on the other requests but will check when I get up there. There is also no lighting up there so I will need to drag along my electric lantern. I have two cars in the way of the pull down stairs and don't want to pull them out because its raining here right now. I will get you guys some pics soon. As far as price it will need to depend on the application. I can assure you it will be fair and nothing near what some are asking on ebay. Some of the boxes may be a little on the roughish side if I recall.

Ok here we go. I got to them and put fresh batteries in the digital. Unfortunately not in the lantern but I was able to get some pics. I am not sure how to put multiple pics so bare with me here. Hopefully I can get this done? I tried but t came up saying error? I am not good with technology folks. Let me try again!

Maybe?

DSCN2556.JPG

Now if someone can tell me how to load multiple pics I have plenty more

DSCN2547.JPG

Last one is a front valance. Newport possibly? Here is a NOS bumper that I do not know application. I think its C Body.

DSCN2545.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back