C-Body pictures of cookout with friends

Reaction score
Went to a friends house over the weekend for a annual cookout that he does every summer. Turned out to be a nice collection of cars that were there. Ended up being about 25 cars in total that friends brought. Here are pictures of the "C" bodies and other mopars that were there.

59 Sport Suburban.jpg

63 Imperial.jpg

65-300L.jpg

68 Newport.jpg

68 Fury.jpg

76 Royal Monaco.jpg

68 Coronet.jpg

69 Charger.jpg

70 Dart.jpg

1970 Chalenger.jpg

Nice. The red and white Newport is wonderful. I'm not always a fan of non stock paint jobs, but this one I like.

Other than the paint the car is done completely stock. Five years ago it was sitting abandoned behind a house waiting for a scrap guy to come get it late that week, when a friend heard about it. He convinced the owner to trade it for some repair work he had done on his house in place of paying him. This year he took it to Carlisle for it's first trip there.

Nice, a car show at a cookout! Some really nice cars. I can't believe that '68 Chrysler Newport was headed to the scrapyard! Glad your friend saved it. I don't find the paint job off putting, as the white follows the same contour lines of the Sportsgrain model on a Newport in '68.

I really like seeing the Coronet with wheel covers. Takes me back to the way most of the cars looked. Seems like every A,B, E body now wears rallyes.

Nice. The red and white Newport is wonderful. I'm not always a fan of non stock paint jobs, but this one I like.
At first glance, I thought it may have been a Sportsgrain that someone had redone after the woodgrain had faded...

Back