For Sale C body sun visor NOS? black

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
DSC05474.JPG
One black sun visor. Driver side. Appears NOS. Correct for Plymouth, Dodge, Chrysler and Imperial. $25.00 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Same as Imperial in ‘67 anyway. Let me check my stash and see if I have any that nice.:rolleyes:

2499993 Matt. I should have looked there before.
It’s definitely correct for Imperial and the pair I just sold from a Newport didn’t have that embossed design molded in so this might be Imperial only?

It’s definitely correct for Imperial and the pair I just sold from a Newport didn’t have that embossed design molded in so this might be Imperial only?

Could be a Imperial only item Matt. I'll need to check further. Wanna trade for something?

Last edited:
Could be a Imperial only item Matt. I'll need to check further. Wanna trade for something?
Sure, what do you need that you think I might have? All the ‘61 Plymouth parts are now spoken for.

Sweet, thanks! So probably New Yorker, 300, VIP, Polara, Monaco, Imperial. Again I’m speculating.

Sure, what do you need that you think I might have? All the ‘61 Plymouth parts are now spoken for.

I'll think of something in time Matt. I just got a crate full of 61 parts including a "mascara" set. If you have customers asking for things, check with me. I'll give you a great deal and drop ship.

I'll think of something in time Matt. I just got a crate full of 61 parts including a "mascara" set. If you have customers asking for things, check with me. I'll give you a great deal and drop ship.
Thanks Will but what is mascara set?

Thanks Will but what is mascara set?

They were a front dress accessory on 61's. Polished shield over the headlights. A chrome spear along each side on the fenders was a part of the package. I only have one of the spears and it's rough. They show up on ebay now and then. Very sought after these days.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTxCg7sosK-PdhiZgiwV58lLqLRugKufFBPr4nI3jtt-rWC3WLn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back