Can I say this?

General Discussion

1. Davea Lux

Davea Lux Old Man with a Hat FCBO Gold Member

Here in the people's Republic of Oregon, the Portland city council today voted to remove school resource officers from the high schools and to disband the gun violence task force. Seems the minority community felt that they were being targeted by officers trying to kick gang members out of the school system and arresting gang bang idiots taking pot shots at each other on the street corners. I guess maybe they can kill them selves with impunity now since they are less likely to get arrested. Liberal anti-logic on full display.

Dave

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  2. crv

crv Senior Member

- So, it was never a question, but a statement. The manner in which it is pushed is indeed propaganda, no different than black history month, or how the media and special interest groups are portraying Floyd as some kind of angel. We now have a situation where 'equality' is no longer the end game, the balance is shifting to the opposite end. 100 years out of thousands of years of human history, so amazing! Why could they not maintain their rule and indeed prosper?
    - Truth is now a conspiracy theory?, this is what people say when they can't refute facts.
    - It was predicted some time ago that the USA will eventually be broken up along racial lines, many will scoff at the idea, but borders do not stay the same indefinitely. Shipping the undesirables, as you put it, won't be taking place.
    The only other possibility is that demographics will continue to change until a completely new world emerges, unrecognizable to how we currently see the world.
    - Once again you make an unnecessary reference to WW2, I'm beginning to think you may have a personal connection to that time in history.

3. crv

crv Senior Member

Hold my beer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. crv

crv Senior Member

He has to toe the line.

5. crv

crv Senior Member

Many sites have been shut down or are being watched, can't have people express opinions that differ from the party line, can we?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 69CoronetRT

69CoronetRT Senior Member

Seriously?

Don't insult you or me. I know you're better than that.

You're willing to accept the premise that a level of intelligence is contingent on ethnicity or religion and that culture plays no part? I'm not. "I think we've tried that idea" relates to the studies 'proving' races inferior or superior based on intelligence test.

The relevancy of IQ test across various races and ethnicity has been long debated.

He's an interesting guy that speaks well but a lot of people are interesting and speak well.

I'm interested in knowing your qualifications to to make the determination that he is not credible. BS with major in psychology enough hours for a minor in sociology and anthropology. I don't have his clinical background but I don't have to be a trained weather man to know when it's raining. I'm a guy that likes to see sources to support assertions.

7. Fratzog

Fratzog Old Man with a Hat

Yup, pushed so hard in fact that you were unaware of it until I mentioned it.
    We are on the same page here. Floyd was indeed a drug addicted career criminal and society is better off without him around. The only difference is I recognise that it is the interest groups that are being racist towards whites and I refuse to stoop to their level.

You writing it doesn't make it a fact. I'm not the one making the incredible Jews under the bed claim so the onus on you. Did you pick your ideas up from some unimpeachable source like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Sounds like you have the "solution". Care to elaborate?

Unfortunately the descendants and family of 85 million dead have a connection. Collectivism on the basis of race got us there.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  8. Fratzog

Insulting no. But I think I may have touched a nerve.

I know the IQ bell curves do not overlap completely. Whites are to the right of blacks with significant overlap. Orientals and Jews are to the right of whites. Does that make whites inferior to orientals and Jews?

I think you and CRV are trying to fight fire with fire. My alternative is to learn from history, not repeat the same mistakes.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  9. 69CoronetRT

69CoronetRT Senior Member

You like the guy and his work.
    I think some of what he says is suspect.

We're both right.

10. Davea Lux

Meantime, the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, a front for the Sorass funded ANTIFA/anarchist rebels, also known as CHAZ, in Seattle is having it's own issues. A group of black lives matter activists attempted to speak before the group and were shouted down after the antifa anarchists were accused of hijacking the BLM movement and distracting attention away from it. CHAZ has also erected it own border wall and is conducting "deportations" while calling for automatic citizenship for anyone in the US illegally. See story at www.breitbart.com In another related matter, one of the two NYC lawyers accused to supplying Molotov cocktails to rioters to burn police cars is a fellow at the Sorass funded Mada EL-Carmel radical Palestinian group which seeks to "redefine"; read destroy, Israel. Also at www.breitbart.com. Lots of interesting stuff in today's issue of Breitbart.

Dave

• Thanks! Thanks! x 4
  11. Davea Lux

In a further sign that all is not well on the radical left, Pizza is now being marketed by a New Mexico eatery with the slogan "Black Olives Matter"

Dave

BOM.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  12. MarPar

MarPar Meat Man with a Hat FCBO Gold Member

Thick with sarcasm. lol

• Thanks! Thanks! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. polara71

polara71 Old Man with a Hat

What money is in their pocket ?

Efing assholes

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. polara71

I think the army should surround them and arrest anyone within the boundaries for treason.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. 1970cat

1970cat Senior Member FCBO Gold Member

people thought i was crazy when i started saying 10-15 years ago that there would be another civil war. blacks against whites.
    all of this is being perpetuated by mental midgets who are afraid of being ostracized if they don't get on the bandwagon.
    now every radical group with an axe to grind is coming out of the woodwork. it will be interesting to see who comes out on top.
    i find this whole chaz thing quite intriguing. somehow and in some way their civil liberties and possibly constitutional rights will be stepped on. they are domestic terrorists yet within their rights.
    th?id=OIP.jpg

16. polara71

:lol: Tucker was on target tonight... thanks for that

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fratzog

Fair enough. Although I happen to agree with JP on this topic I'm not on the same page with all his views particularly on religion. Nothing wrong with having a healthy scepticism.

18. 1970cat

1970cat Senior Member FCBO Gold Member

what about the chinese slaves that worked the ships and built the railroads? is CLM next? :rolleyes:

19. Davea Lux

I don't know about the black vs white thing, I think that is more of a revolt against the Democratic party that runs most of the blue state cities and never fixes any of the problems, they own this. But there are domestic terrorists out there among us. seeking to exploit unrest to their own advantage. Another thing Trump has gotten exactly right.

Dave

• Like Like x 1
  20. Fratzog

We could speculate but we don't know her personal circumstances. Statistically there are more single parent families in the black community. It must be a major challenge trying to raise a teenager being a single mom. I know its the old chicken and egg thing. WTF did you have a kid if you knew papa was just passing through?