45zwqd.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. azblackhemi

azblackhemi Old Man with a Hat FCBO Gold Member

3. Fratzog

Fratzog Old Man with a Hat

I continue to quote your words which speak for themselves.
    You seem have a problem with the science of genetics. So we should add anti-science to your portfolio.
    Not at all. I have cited and agree with the science that shows different IQ bell curves for different races. Show me any scientist that maintains those differences mean that blacks are inferior.
    Thank you for finally acknowledging there are no constitutional amendments which would permit your racist apartheid plan. To think such a disgusting amendment is even remotely possible is merely your delusional fantasy.
    In your mind perhaps. Your ignorance of history is breathtaking. Now added to the list Nazi apologist.
    Is it slanderous to point out what you say is blatantly racist by any measure? I asked you if you thought the Holocaust was propaganda. Your response was very clear...
    The only slander happening here is your slander to the millions of Holocaust victims, innocent civilians and allied military personnel who died fighting the Nazis.
    Instead of deflecting with insults and hyperbole how about addressing the contention that your racist solutions constitute a collectivist path to tyranny.

4. 78Brougham

78Brougham "Chump" FCBO Gold Member

Now, you know why I started the beautiful women thread.:lol:

• Like Like x 3
  5. crv

crv Senior Member

Your interpretation leads to the wrong conclusions, which you try to bolster by way of adding things to my statements, things I have not even hinted at.
    So, you must be in the minority when suggesting that the Treaty of Versailles, imposed on Germany by the Allies, had no direct connection to Hitler's rise to power, putting the jewish population of Germany and later, Europe, at peril.
    But, hang on a minute...
    thinking.jpg
    I have a problem with the way the science of genetics is being used in accordance to the leftist agenda. The physiognomy of the Egyptian mummies shows very clearly that they would be considered 'white' by current standards. Human migrations have altered the ethnic make up of the people in the regions you quoted. This is from a recent study:
    Mummies from ancient Egypt have revealed another secret — some of them share very little of the sub-Saharan African ancestry that dominates the genetic heritage of modern Egyptians. The discovery, published today in Nature Communications, suggests the African heritage evident in modern Egyptian populations may have been the result of the slave trade down the Nile in the past 1,500 years.
    The suggestion was that amendments can be made to suit a particular period of time, I somehow doubt that the Founding Fathers could have envisioned the fractured nation that America has become.
    As an aside to the constitution debate; if the Democrats win the next election, which is shaping up as very likely, unless Trump can pull a miracle out of his pocket, how long do you think it will be before they tear it up? The Democrats are already calling for statues of these men to be removed, so it figures that the document written up by slave owners will be next in line.
    So, how do you figure Americans who hold the constitution as a sacred document should react to stop this from happening?, or as you put it:
    The constitution is a huge part of those 'values'. Do you believe that asking them nicely will work?
    I find the following to be funny as hell:
    Some of your quotes:
    I could go on, there are more examples of this, but they all say the same thing.
    I would love to be a fly on the wall if you ever try to explain to a group of black people that:
    (referring to jewish people)
    Can you imagine a public figure making such a remark? You, however, in the anonymity of the internet, can slander at will, one minute calling someone a racist, the next making generalizations about black people. Extremely hypocritical.

6. Fratzog

Your words are clear. What have I added? You just keep digging a deeper hole for yourself while everyone just watches.

A lame straw man argument. The Treaty of Versailles clearly laid the ground work for the rise of Hilter. At no point did I even remotely suggest (as you have done) that it excused Hilter's attitude towards the Jews. In that regard you are in the extremist minority.
    It is not news that for decades that the left have no time for the constitution. As opposed to what on your far right end of the spectrum? A racist constitutional amendment enabling racial enclaves? Although you are dreaming in technicolor I've give you credit for trying to do it legally. We both know Hilter also played by the constitutional rules until he came to power and then all bets were off.

Simply pointing out the science of racial differences and historic facts around Hilter's scapegoating of Jews is not racist in any way. My doing so is to contrast my views to your blatantly racist solutions. Unlike yourself I have consistently advocated that all races maintain their constitutionally entitled basic liberties and equal rights despite those differences. Specifically I am not the one denigrating one race as inherently evil or another race as inferior requiring mandated racial enclaves.

7. crv

crv Senior Member

This is just one example:
    Just as you are:
    I was doing the exact same thing, pointing out the difference in IQ levels, which do play a part in culture creating and advancement or stagnation.
    Others will come to their own conclusions, however, you have, by way of introducing hyper-emotional issues into your argument, appealed to the group. Effectively it's crowd manipulation using crowd psychology, attempting to influence public opinion, the claims which you have repeated over and over, stating that your opponent (me) is a 'racist', 'white supremacist', etc., etc. is merely a form of propaganda. Doesn't make your claims true, but truth has little to do with your arguments.
    The point I made, which you have now come around to agreeing with, was that the Allies, by way of the Treaty of Versailles, were directly responsible for the rise of Hitler and therefore, the outbreak of WW2, with everything that followed; the death of millions, they sure do have blood on their hands.
    Your words: 'as you have done'. Show me where I have 'excused Hitler's attitude towards the Jews'. Another attempt on your part to muddy the waters, yet again you insert complete fabrications into your argument.
    More mumbo jumbo, your dribbling shit ability is achieving never seen before proportions.
    WTF has this anything to do with you pretending to stand for the rights of black people while at the same time making statements that disparage black people?, evasive commentary is all that you can come up with, once more trying to deflect, you're one slippery individual.

8. Fratzog

Falsely claiming to have found your own faults in others is called projection and is likely a symptom of your cognitive dissonance.
    Actually no, you went went much further. Your are labelling one race as inherently evil and another as inferior meriting mandatory segregation in their own racial enclave.
    Yes I've done that on the basis of your own words. Your words that denigrate as inferior one race requiring mandatory segregation and describing another as inherently evil. I've done neither. I have also clearly outlined that your collectivist racist solutions leads to tyranny. If your apartheid position is not racist please let us know what is racist in your view. Otherwise remember if the shoe fits....
    Repeating myself here but I asked you if you thought the Holocaust was propaganda. Your response was very clear...
    Do you care to walk back your statement?

Your ignorance of history, consequent failure to understand my points and unwarranted personal attacks are showing who you are and how you are coming unhinged due to being unable to refute a single one of my arguments. The same thing that leftist NPCs do when presented with inconvenient truths.

You are no slouch when it comes to obfuscation LOL. What have I said that disparages blacks? Are you disputing the bell curve data? I've stated uncategorically all races are entitled to the same basic liberties and rights under the law. I can't make myself any clearer then that. Again for at least the fifth time it is your racist solutions I take issue with.

Kindly explain how you reconcile your claim of not being a racist with your advocacy of a constitutional amendment denying basic liberties on the basis of race, promotion of apartheid solutions for blacks and the denigration of the Jewish race as inherently evil.
    %2Fs.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2F29%2F2988a7ff1f676190f73cf8102e1b1ba3d5770f6fd212451a10192160eeaaee7d.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. polara71

polara71 Old Man with a Hat

Fred, empty your mailbox.

10. DocMcNeedy

DocMcNeedy "Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk" FCBO Gold Member

I like both these guys.

volkan-vs-smith-ufc-fn-138-poster-1536637440m.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Fratzog

Now at 40%.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  12. Fratzog

Doc if you are a good cut man CRV needs you.

13. crv

crv Senior Member

Right back at you!, go over your own comments if your memory fails you.
    The people of a certain race who are involved in the ongoing bashing of the West are most definitely not 'good guys', but your assumption, yet again, that I include every member of that particular race as 'evil' is quite a stretch, purposely done to bolster your own argument. To once again clarify, I know full well that people of various races are taking part in the deconstruction of the West, from the top down. Since you keep making the claim that I hold other races as 'inferior', perhaps you'd kindly post a direct quote where I have supposedly stated this, do not 'read between the lines' or misinterpret anything, facts, not inventiveness.
    No enclaves, but nations where each group of people can self-govern, no more 'racism' or 'oppression'. Proposals are already there from Mexicans as well as black and white separatist groups. Instead, people like you seem to hold on to this idea where everyone can get along and sing Kumbaya, as long as there's a constitution which blah, blah, blah. That ship has sailed.
    So, show me where I explicitly stated that it was propaganda. Your problem seems to be lack of comprehension and jumping to conclusions, plus your repeated efforts to add new meaning to simple statements.
    No. It is true and you agreed with the accepted belief that the Treaty of Versailles was directly responsible for the rise to power of Hitler. You cannot disassociate these two facts, one follows the other.
    Read your comments one more time...and you think you are the poor victim :rofl:
    No, actually I have refuted pretty much all of your points, or at least showed that there are alternative views beside your own. You have chosen to ignore the information I have provided and instead have repeatedly gone on a 'you are a racist' rant to continue to deflect the holes in your arguments.
    Ha!, one minute you're virtue signalling and the next you're making sarcastic remarks about black men 'passing through', somehow I don't think your black co-workers would find that funny.
    Denying basic liberties?, don't know where you got that one from, I guess you have to throw these things in or else you'd be unable to keep your position from totally collapsing. Like water off a duck's back :thumbsup:
    How many times have you said this already?, I've lost count. Maybe those jews are included in the lot from Israel that you mentioned:
    The elite jews are very dubious characters, just like the elites of every other ethnic/racial group. The common man has really no say and no influence, so your statement is bordering on irrational and not consistent with what I have stated.

14. Fratzog

Sorry to see that you are in complete denial of your racism as you keep digging your hole deeper.

Of course you can't cite even one example. You continue to purposely obfuscate, conflating the science around racial differences with your apartheid racist solutions. Your tactic is transparent and stale (like your beer). You've got nothing.

Sure. If you recall I've already done this but here you go again.

In case folks forget here are some samples of your racist comments. You see I don't need to "twist" any of your statements. They speak for themselves.

subdue the black hordes to the South

the mixing of the white ruling class with the blacks resulted in their quick decline.

There are exceptions to the rule, there are intelligent blacks

And more recently when justifying apartheid for blacks:
    Sure, whatever you say. Again I'll let your words speak for themselves.
    You are in good company then. Thank you for confirming your affiliation with these racist groups.

I asked you if you considered it propaganda and your response was crystal clear. Your response was the allies and Jews had "blood on their hands"? Again are you walking it back? If so you owe a lot of veterans still alive and Hilter's victims an apology.

Thanks for the concession. Just to be clear I've acknowledged your alternative views which are blatantly racist by any definition.

Need a specific quote.

Too funny. You forget what you've written in the same thread. Pray tell how would you go about separating the races and moving them to these mandatory enclaves, sorry "nations". This should be good!
    3MDIzLTQ0MjktYWZlMi02N2VhMGRhZDExYmMuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.gif