Car i really really wanted... 60 Imperial delivered.

Good thing you live somewhat close to Murray....:lol:
Congrats, I love it!

It will be a Rare Beauty when done, Glad it got Saved !

Congrats on your score! As you know we all love pics so keep us posted on any progress. Those Imperials are beautiful and classy cars.

I sold one just like it along with a bunch of other 60s to a restorer in northern California a little more than a year ago. It really hurt to let them all go, but it was time and I knew they were destined to a really good home like yours. One of the most classy Imperials ever!

Enjoy your restoration!

2004-01-13 12.11.50 (1) (1).jpg
2004-01-13 12.12.39 (1) (2).jpg

Last edited:
Very nice project car.

We need lots of pictures during your restoration!

Good luck!!!!

I will document it, I have to finish my 57 Dodge(85%) done and then probably get on my 70 GTO(its 70%) done :)... Then do I restore the 57 300C? the 58 Plymouth or the 60 Imperial?.

I am seriously thinking about a custom 60 imperial 2dr ht.... Like maybe a 6.4 modern hemi or a v10 viper/truck motor... Something to give it some real go... maybe airbags and lower it a bit. The cost to restore back to mint original is crazy and this car deserves a custom version. I don't know anyone who has built a true custom 60 Imperial 2 dr ht(unlike the hundreds of caddies). It would make an amazing custom car and its been fairly stripped at Claytons. I have all the parts though now but everything needs restored.

Back