Car shopper

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Yesterday, after getting back from the Hornet, I check email and see I need to reply to a note in my inbox here. While I am doing this there is a knock on the front door. I don't come out nor do I hear who is there but I hear my wife say the car is not for sale. She actually said it twice.

Afterwards she comes back to tell me an old man, well older than me, said it looked like there were many cars and might the Polara be for sale. She said no and that is when he asked her to ask me and she said I know him and he is not going to sell it.

The Polara, Park Lane and F100 are all parked next to each other in front of the garage with the F100 and Mercury under their covers. Polara uncovered to be washed. There is another car behind them and then at the driveway entrance my Focus is parked. She says she noticed him in the driveway walking around the car before he came to the door. After he left she noticed rather than walking straight out across the lawn he walked to the left to go by the Polara and run his hand across the vinyl roof before leaving.

So now all cars, except the Mercury, have had multiple offers to buy while sitting at the house. However, none have had someone in the driveway walking around the car.

May be time to get the cars out of view, next time you could get something pinched.

Back