Car wash

3C's & a D?

Reaction score
WP_20160113_13_33_38_Pro.jpg
WP_20160113_13_34_45_Pro.jpg

Couldn't believe my eyes pulling into the car wash. Totally different car, almost the exact same colours. Standing proudly behind it is Anne, owner from day one! It was loud and she was quiet, so I couldn't get to much info. It's a 69 chevelle badged "300"? Kind of seemed like a zipper model. Sounded like a strait six and appeared to have armstrong steering. clean as a whistle! - My car 71 Newport Custom.

Last edited:
I used to love the Chevrolet. Now a days when I look at them, I realize how boring they are as far as styling goes. Not much goin on at the rear of that Chevelle, compared to the Chrysler. Clean car though.

I used to love the Chevrolet. Now a days when I look at them, I realize how boring they are as far as styling goes. Not much goin on at the rear of that Chevelle, compared to the Chrysler. Clean car though.

I think if this picture is placed on a Chevy-forum, someone would say the same about the Newport...:poke:

I'm sure you are correct. I'll take the Chrysler.

Last edited:
That's very cool....I'm definitely a Mopar guy first and foremost but a car guy overall. That's a really neat experience when you stumble across a true survivor with the original owner out and about. That color green must have been extremely cheap or the marketing departments of every manufacturer had positive research on it because everyone painted cars that color. I know Mopar, International, AMC and Chevy. I think I've seen it on Pintos and Mavericks also but I'm not sure. I really like the two tone painted top variegated by the chrome strip.

Back