300rag @ Hampton Carlisle
MarPar @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
LocuMob @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West

sixpkrt @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
71Polara383 @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West

OK, I booked a reservation at Homewood Suites.

Big_John @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg_West

Aaron was surprised that there was a thread going already. I kind of got a chuckle out of that. I'm not sure where we will be laying our heads. We've camped the last 4 years, but this year I'll the Mrs. and the youngest along so that might change things. I'll be looking into it while I'm off over Christmas.

78Brougham @ Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West (Very close to the Homewood suites. Just over 15. I'll be bringing my cannon) LOL

Ok I will play.
Just booked at the Townplace Suites in the same parking lot as the Homewood suites, Harrisburg/ Mechanicsburg West. Now I have to ask permission.

Ok I will play.
Just booked at the Townplace Suites in the same parking lot as the Homewood suites, Harrisburg/ Mechanicsburg West. Now I have to ask permission.
Part of playing is copy and paste the previous response, adding your name to the list:poke::poke:

78Brougham @ Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West (Very close to the Homewood suites. Just over 15. I'll be bringing my cannon) LOL
Hywcrzr @ Townplace Suits Harrisburg/ Mechanicsburg West adjacent to Homewood suites

Road trip?

We're booked into The Carlisle House B&B.

Kevin
Possibly. I would leave home on the 29th or 30th of June, visit my grandkids in Cambridge for a few days, then head down on the morning of the 9th. It wouldn't be with the 300, but with the creature comforts of the Metric.

Possibly. I would leave home on the 29th or 30th of June, visit my grandkids in Cambridge for a few days, then head down on the morning of the 9th. It wouldn't be with the 300, but with the creature comforts of the Metric.

As long as I'm on the field you'll always have a C body place to hang out....

Hywcrzr @ Townplace Suits Harrisburg/ Mechanicsburg West adjacent to Homewood suites
Polara_500 @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West

Staying at Hyatt Place Near State College.. will be first time attending Carlisle. Plan to drive my daily 63 New Yorker there...unless the 68 NYER is ready in time.

Kenny: I too am at the Comfort Inn. Checking in Thursday. . .

I'm at the Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West .... not Comfort or Courtyard.... Rip. Checking in Thursday also.

All these hotels are sounding the same! LOL

Last edited:
I'm at the Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West .... not Comfort or Courtyard.... Rip.

All these hotels are sounding the same! LOL
I've gotta build the main 70, and then back up 70, then have the back up for the backup ready just in case...

How many peoples car is NOT ready?

Back