Carlisle 2021 Member Swap Meet Location & Items For Sale Thread

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
For those of us that will be vending at Carlisle this year I thought that it would be helpful to list your space number, some of things that you will be selling and what day you will arrive.

I will be in space J179, almost across from the left rear corner of building T. I will be setting up on Wednesday and should be set up for first thing Thursday morning. Look for the lime green tents.

If any one else is going to be around on Wednesday I could use some help setting up 2 large pop up tents.

Some of things that I will be bringing are:

'69 and earlier solid state electronic voltage regulators
high quality marine rated ignition modules - 5-pin
NOS '67 & '68 Fury front wheel opening moldings
NOS '68 Fury rear non-skirt wheel opening moldings
NOS '68 Custom Suburban rear wheel opening molding
NOS '68 Fury/Sport Fury hood and deck lid moldings
NOS ' 68 Fury III body side moldings
'68 & '70-'71 used rocker panel moldings that need to be restored
road wheels - no trim rings or center caps
'68 Sport Fury wheel covers
'68 Fury Deep Dish Turbine style wheel covers
MINT NOS '71 Fury III rear bumper (could have holes drilled in it for the Sport Fury/GT rear rubber applique')
Black '71 Fury III 2-door interior door panels
Blue '71 Sport Fury/GT 2-door interior door panels
Possibly a complete NOS '71 Sport Fury/Gran Coupe hidden headlamp grille with headlamp doors (all 4 pieces)
Nice core '66 300 rear bumper
Used '72 Fury front valance panel
Misc. '68 & '71 Fury NOS & Used parts
Misc. NOS & Used C Body parts.
Die Cast Cars
Dealer brochures if I can find where I stored them

Search the items that i have listed for sale here in the past and most likely I will bring those items to Carlisle.

I am offering a finders fee to anyone to that finds NOS or nice used '71 GT wide trim rings or the black center caps at Carlisle. Call me at 8604906384.

I will be in O 189 again with distributors and ignition parts along with test sets and timing lights.
We can hep set up will be there Tuesday.

Last edited:
I am always looking for NOS ignition parts and distributor cores also.

Gary Goers, Quirey Quality Design, Dale’s Cuda Shop and Restoration Parts and Materials will be in H & I 138-143 with our full product line. Call ahead for delivery of larger items. See everyone soon

N104/N105 I mostly use it to teach my kids the beauty of capitalism thru the sales of hot wheels, toys, signs, etc. but feel free to stop by and identify as a FCBO. I can't wait to get there!!!

I'm at N005.
Don't really have much for sale. I did have some stuff for sale first year I went.
I'm mostly using the spot for in grounds parking so I can buy parts and put them in my truck every day without having to hike out of the fair grounds. I've filled up the burb both years I've went.
If anyone needs to leave stuff there, stuff it under the suburban that's there your more than welcome to.
Of if you need to use the inside of it for storage for a short while that would be cool too. I leave in the evenings and hang out with the club.
719+_207+_0007.
I'll have an FJ6 Barracuda at the ebodies.org tent as well.

As a side note, ALWAYS looking for M46 scoops. Finders fee of course.
1970 barracuda model only.
WANTED: 1970 barracuda with M46 option in Cars For Sale or Wanted
M46 scoop details in Body Shop

20200522_214519.jpg

20200522_214542.jpg

20200522_215150.jpg

20200522_221514.jpg

I am bringing something like 6 Can Am trials bikes to a fella at carlisle. If he backs out, I'll have a bunch of that stuff I'd throw on the ground for sale. Just saying. Can Am....

I’ll be on the show field, but will have a freshly powered coated air cleaner that fits 74-78 Formals. May fit other yrs. and models. Come have a look.
9DCF44D5-26F6-4692-8AA8-B809972FFFE5.jpeg
DBC8BAA3-C754-4548-ABBC-40980D9A0AB3.jpeg
8173BCA1-0CD8-4FF0-9052-1E274C9F99B8.jpeg

Would anyone be interested in looking for a drivers door glass for me when at the swap meet? Need a drivers door glass for a 72 Fury 2 door with vin code 29. I would compensate there time as I can’t go. Any help would be great!!

Back