Carlisle 2021

Yes I believe in front of John's brown 300 convertible on Saturday at 10am, right @Big_John?
Sure!

9aHxzjw.jpg

Here I go again.....

I'm going to try to make Carlisle this year. I might just be a drive through. I've been in the hospital again for the last week. AFIB and kidney failure. They have my heart back to normal with heart IV's and stopped 3 medications that was attacking my kidneys. They wanted me to start dialysis but I asked to wait a day to see if my numbers will come down. My numbers came down somewhat so they are letting me out of the hospital today. I'm waiting on an appointment to see my kidney doctor. I will probably need dialysis sooner or later. I have an appointment with my cardiologist tomorrow and I believe he is going to order a heart ablation surgery. So.....it is what it is. I hope everything works out and I'm at least able to make an appearance at Carlisle this year. You guys might have to do a photoshop cutout of me for the group picture.

Might want to use this for a cutout....

General_George_S_Patton.jpg

Whoever sees Murray please tell him 10am at Big John's car. Don't take the photo till 1005 he will be late.

Here I go again.....

I'm going to try to make Carlisle this year. I might just be a drive through. I've been in the hospital again for the last week. AFIB and kidney failure. They have my heart back to normal with heart IV's and stopped 3 medications that was attacking my kidneys. They wanted me to start dialysis but I asked to wait a day to see if my numbers will come down. My numbers came down somewhat so they are letting me out of the hospital today. I'm waiting on an appointment to see my kidney doctor. I will probably need dialysis sooner or later. I have an appointment with my cardiologist tomorrow and I believe he is going to order a heart ablation surgery. So.....it is what it is. I hope everything works out and I'm at least able to make an appearance at Carlisle this year. You guys might have to do a photoshop cutout of me for the group picture.

View attachment 470107
That picture won't work, that guy only has 4 stars.

What gives? About three years ago I was pulling into my parking spot and you wouldn't wait 30 seconds.... that's bullshit.:rofl:

:bs_flag:

I'd take photos all Day. You pulled in at 1015 and we were done. How do I get 20 , 50 plus year old men, half of which are inebriated to come back for a pic ?

:bs_flag:

I'd take photos all Day. You pulled in at 1015 and we were done. How do I get 20 , 50 plus year old men, half of which are inebriated to come back for a pic ?
I'm calling double bullshit...:rofl:

I was just getting out of my car, and you guys were just dispersing....

Never mind that ****, how's life been treating you out there? Everything as good as you guys were hoping for?

I'm calling double bullshit...:rofl:

I was just getting out of my car, and you guys were just dispersing....

Never mind that ****, how's life been treating you out there? Everything as good as you guys were hoping for?

Yes. ....

It's hard to leave family behind

Here I go again.....

View attachment 470107
Dag Bob... not only does ALL of that suck, but your timing is terrible too!

Hope you get back on track very soon.

Back