Carlisle A12

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I got my "limited edition" A12 Roadrunner from Carlisle. It's the 2nd "New" A12 runner I,ve owned. Someone should have mentioned to them that the hood was not hinged.
DSC04643.JPG

I just realized another "Fu-pa" with this model. Says its a 440 6-pack on the base. Road Runners were 440 6BBL's. Six Pack is a Dodge designation.
I might send it back...... :wtf:

I have a Carlisle A12 too. I love everything about it, EXCEPT THE HINGED HOOD. Appears the idiots who made it don't know certain Mopars, as bluefury361 said, "Six Pack" is Dodge term.

I loved these cars when they were brand new. I was 15 when these monsters hit the showrooms. I had to wait (and work) for 2 years and I bought my first car....a 69 Bee with a 383 in 1971 for $1750.

I always look for my car on the B-Body line at Carlisle every year hoping the car is still alive.

AND I get a chance to buy it back!!!!

I always look for my car on the B-Body line at Carlisle every year hoping the car is still alive.

AND I get a chance to buy it back!!!!
1969 Dodge Super Bee
image 1 of 9
00S0S_h4boeo1zsEn_600x450.jpg

00S0S_h4boeo1zsEn_50x50c.jpg
00101_lGQZT4h2rmM_50x50c.jpg
00c0c_jIvPYVX8XNw_50x50c.jpg
00J0J_32dvp1UOulh_50x50c.jpg
00j0j_cwlQsFT6062_50x50c.jpg
00T0T_eVEaiXFr85l_50x50c.jpg
00M0M_dPInBC3XHgA_50x50c.jpg
00r0r_jP2iyoh3LaW_50x50c.jpg
00q0q_5Uj9LUmvZ63_50x50c.jpg

1969 Dodge Super Bee (WM23 Code), Listed on 1969 Super Bee Registry (#1324)- Fender Tag, VIN #, Radiator Support Numbers Match- Rotisserie Restored in 2015- Most Everything New or Restored! 3,000 Miles since Restoration- Original 383, Four Speed, Now has 440 Six Pack, 18 Spline Hemi Four Speed Transmission, 3:54 Dana Rear End- Aluminum Radiator- Original Options include: N96 Fresh Air Pkg- Factory Front disc Brakes- Power Steering- Console- Black Stripe- Original "Hi Impact" F6 Bright Metallic Green Paint is Excellent- Blasted & Painted Underneath- (2) New Full Quarters, Trunk Floor, Wheelwelds, etc. All Body/Paint Work by Professional! New Coker Red Stripe Radial Tires on New Steel Wheels - Red Stripe Spare- Interior is Very Nice with New Bucket Seat Covers, Front Door Panels, Carpet, Headliner, Rear Package Tray, Dash Pad- In Dash Tach, Under Dash Radio, Gages added- all Lights and Gages Work- TOO much to List, call 334-449-6828 for Full Description- No Help Needed Selling Car! Car is Sold with Bill of Sale and Tag Receipt in MY Name, as Alabama issues NO Titles on Older Cars! Partial Trade for Nice Muscle??!!

1969 Dodge Super Bee
image 1 of 9
View attachment 284550

View attachment 284551View attachment 284552View attachment 284553View attachment 284554View attachment 284555View attachment 284556View attachment 284557View attachment 284558View attachment 284559
1969 Dodge Super Bee (WM23 Code), Listed on 1969 Super Bee Registry (#1324)- Fender Tag, VIN #, Radiator Support Numbers Match- Rotisserie Restored in 2015- Most Everything New or Restored! 3,000 Miles since Restoration- Original 383, Four Speed, Now has 440 Six Pack, 18 Spline Hemi Four Speed Transmission, 3:54 Dana Rear End- Aluminum Radiator- Original Options include: N96 Fresh Air Pkg- Factory Front disc Brakes- Power Steering- Console- Black Stripe- Original "Hi Impact" F6 Bright Metallic Green Paint is Excellent- Blasted & Painted Underneath- (2) New Full Quarters, Trunk Floor, Wheelwelds, etc. All Body/Paint Work by Professional! New Coker Red Stripe Radial Tires on New Steel Wheels - Red Stripe Spare- Interior is Very Nice with New Bucket Seat Covers, Front Door Panels, Carpet, Headliner, Rear Package Tray, Dash Pad- In Dash Tach, Under Dash Radio, Gages added- all Lights and Gages Work- TOO much to List, call 334-449-6828 for Full Description- No Help Needed Selling Car! Car is Sold with Bill of Sale and Tag Receipt in MY Name, as Alabama issues NO Titles on Older Cars! Partial Trade for Nice Muscle??!!

Very nice!

This was my A12. Sold it some years ago to a friend. Q5 turquoise.

6Ow11ot.jpg

I've always thought these were the ultimate packaged muscle car. Brutal, simple, all business, no fluff, down and dirty, and handing out no apologies.
I would love to own one better yet I would even take a clone so I would not feel bad about running the snot out of it.

The REAL A12's are super rare cars. Especially like Big John's in Q5 Sea-foam turquoise. According to the A12 Registry site, there were 1,412 A12 Roadrunners and 1,907 Superbee's produced. That does not include Canadian or exported cars. (Look it up.) I'm not really an expert with production numbers. So they are definitely hard to come by. Technically like the Sport Fury S/23 or GT.

As @70bigblockdodge said, they are one of the ultimate Mopars, and there is something, just something about them. That makes you really, really drool over, and want one. (because it's 446 reasons why everyone loses a street or drag race)

A friend of mine has a ww1 white A12 Roadrunner with a 4 speed and blue interior. Hell, if I won the lotto and had the garage space I'd definitely buy one too.

Last edited:
Commando 1. That is a stunning Super-bee tribute. It really looks like the real thing. So much you couldn't tell the difference (except the hood.) I'm seriously not "knocking the car down", but he should of put the A12 hood on, then we'd be talkin'. That way he could get more money out of it, or take it to Barrett Jackson.

I like understated more than all the extra flashy bits. With these cars the hood is the one thing that eliminates half of the would be competitors at a stop light, kind of Dirty Harry style, "this is the level I am at, do you feel lucky punk". If you make a clone you have to spend the money on the hood and it has to be pinned not hinged. They repop all that stuff so no excuse.

@70bigblockdodge. I just now realized the tribute Super-bee does have a hinged hood. Yeah, to create an exact tribute, it needs to be a lift off. Or what's the point. Those hoods are actually kind of light IMO. As I said, i'm not "knocking the car down", but just that needs to be fixed. Here's an exact model of my friends. See lift off
ralphs toy a12.jpg

Back