WANTED Carlisle is nearing what are you looking for thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking for anything currently, but I have a number of 1965-1968 Chrysler parts, some 1966 Plymouth Fury parts, and a variety manuals (parts, shop, and owner's) for many c-bodies and will be attending Carlisle. I can bring small items along for anyone that wants to buy something and save shipping. I'll be putting out a separate post when I get time that I can link here, but if anyone needs something in the meantime feel free to PM me. I will also be at the Mopars in the Park show in Minnesota in two weeks (large parts can be delivered here), the National DeSoto Club convention in Altoona, PA in mid-June (large parts can be delivered here), the all c-body show in June at Volo (large parts can be delivered here), and Iola at the beginning of July.

I need a set of m46 scoops. Or a set of the m46 red and white stripes.

Looking for the heater delete parts that go under the dash. Vent, bracket, and rods. e body or B body.

Ray / HalifaxHops,
There is a guy from Michigan on forbbodiesonly just listed a pair of 906 heads for
$ 250..... he has pictures.... take a look......
Yours, Craig.....

He only listed them at 9:19 P.M. last night ---- no one has even responded to him yet --- you can be the first, if you want them.....
Maybe he is coming to Chryslers @ Carlisle or knows someone who is coming, so he can hand them to you, FREE Shipping....
Call him... good luck.....
Yours, Craig....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back