Carlisle News

mdh157

Reaction score
Looks like we have some changes coming.......the old manu plant site on Spring Road is going to become a Homewood Suites hotel. The old John Deere building (brick bldg alongside Gate 1) is being converted into some sort of Brewery so no more nice displays will be held in there. I can only imagine what the prices will be inside the Brewery! This may be open by the time the Chrysler Nationals comes around.

Thanks Mark!

Are we going to see you at Chrysler at Carlisle?

We heard that the "dealership" was going away. I wondered what was going on with it and now we know.

That's too bad. That was an enjoyable part of the show.... Although... wandering over in the afternoon for a beer could be cool...

I went over on Friday afternoon Dave, did not go on Saturday.

Bob........I'll keep ya posted. Amazing how much my perspective has changed from what it was a year and a half ago.

Bob........I'll keep ya posted. Amazing how much my perspective has changed from what it was a year and a half ago.

I can tell you that something happens inside me that gets my blood pumping when I'm roaring west on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in the NYB with all the windows down and the Flowmasters singing and seeing all of the other Mopar's heading to Carlisle.

Maybe thats the trouble, Mark doesnt have to drive there
There's something to that.... One of the biggest car shows in the Northeast is 15 minutes from home... I've never entered a car and I've only attended a few times.

This year, with the change of Carlisle weekends, the shows fall on the same dates. No brainer... Carlisle!

We heard that the "dealership" was going away. I wondered what was going on with it and now we know.

That's too bad. That was an enjoyable part of the show.... Although... wandering over in the afternoon for a beer could be cool...

Wait a minute. . . Isn't Jer gonna be there with a cooler full of St. Paulie Girl?!? He still owes me one from last year, BTW.

Back